Comparison question of Viper's being raced in North America and Europe

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comparison question of Viper\'s being raced in North America and Europe

Can someone answer me a question on the differences between the North american GT racing series which has every manyfacturer their including I belive only one viper which is not doing very well, and the FIA GT racing in Europe where the Vipers have cleaned evryones [******] for the last 2 years. The viper has won everything in europe yet it is not being raced much here in North america. can someone tell me why. Exactly what are the rules for the cars in North americas GT racing series and FIA GT in Europe.

Thanks

P.S. I am one Canadaian that is behind the Untied States 100% in the war even though Canada has a smuck for a prime Minister who does not feel the same way. The United States are always the ones that have the guts to do what is right for everyone

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Comparison question of Viper\'s being raced in North America and Europe

P.S. I am one Canadaian that is behind the Untied States 100% in the war even though Canada has a smuck for a prime Minister who does not feel the same way. The United States are always the ones that have the guts to do what is right for everyone

Amen. Glad to have you as a friend.

Wish I could answer the racing question.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The United States are always the ones that have the guts to do what is right for everyone

Why can't more people see this including American liberals? Can't answer the question either.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comparison question of Viper\'s being raced in North America and Europe

last year we watched 9 vipers in the FIA, which certainly improves the odds, a couple of the teams have had vipers since I can remember and some are ex: Oreca cars, no doubt they still have technical back up from them as well. Not that this explains your question, This year there's 5 vipers running, and the other manufacturers are catching up, espicially ferrari. Hopefully next season the comp coupe will be available and make the regs to squash them.

OP
OP
T

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the update neil. I see that there are quite a few Vipers racing in Europe but not to many racing here against every other manufacturer. I want to know why there are not to many Vipers being raced here in North america. i see a ton of ZO6 Corvettes but not to many Vipers. WHY!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog