Cool b/w GTS photo

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I got my lift installed last fall and the weathers been colder I haven't been drving the GTS at all lately. I drive the Mamba 90+ percent of the time lately and mostly b/c the GTS is up on the lift. I got the GTS down today because I wanted to start it and take it for a drive. As I was getting ready to line it up to put it back on the lift I saw a great photo opp ... MAN I STILL LOVE THIS CAR !! The Mamba is great, but this will always be my car. :)

You must be registered for see images

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey RX Viper,

Pics look good. If you want to send me a full size copy of the pic I can adjust it so the front wont have so much shadow. Just PM me.

Last edited:
V

venms96

They're all great......but this is still the majority's favorite. Nice pic !

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pic RX! You need to get that baby out more. :D

I put about 200 miles on my car today. :headbang:

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice... the viper is emerging from it's pit.

Since I got my lift installed last fall and the weathers been colder I haven't been drving the GTS at all lately. I drive the Mamba 90+ percent of the time lately and mostly b/c the GTS is up on the lift. I got the GTS down today because I wanted to start it and take it for a drive. As I was getting ready to line it up to put it back on the lift I saw a great photo opp ... MAN I STILL LOVE THIS CAR !! The Mamba is great, but this will always be my car. :)

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here's a pic of mine sleeping. i went downstairs and turned on the overhead fluorescent lights to check up on him :smirk:

sleepy.jpg

V

Venomiss

ok, another one a bit closer and my new screen saver

Very nice picture! After the weekend of great weather now it's back to winter...31 here-how about St.Louis?

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Mary, back to winter indeed. It was 74 here yesterday and in the 30's today. I think this is the 3rd time this year I've gone from shorts to my winter coat in less than 24 hrs!

V

venms96

Oh, that Blue paint is killin some folks on here right now !! Nice pic ! Looks like a nasty scuff mark above the headlight......

Yea, 70's to 30's - tough to deal with, such a tease.

We got low mileage cars up North, but seasonal disorder to go with it !

Hang in there - a few more weeks, a snow storm in April is the norm, then we're outta the doom and gloom, for a few months anyway........

That Southwest sky looks great all the time, damn near purple sometimes - but not sure about all that "brown" dirt everywhere ya look - and not sure how long the Rio Grande will last for water. Where does the majority of your water come from anyway out there ? Love the Southeast, but they were so dried up this past year, you weren't even allowed to wash your car, ever. FLA - nice to visit - too clogged up with traffic and the roads are way too boring. Left Coast - can't hang with those rules and regs, but the weather along that Pacific Coast seems like the best there is, in our Nation.
I guess I'll gut it out in Pennsyltuckey for a while longer, until I do some ******** Intel work on other parts of the Country.

Great Pic of that blue 488civ10, quality is outstanding.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey RX Viper,

Pics look good. If you want to send me a full size copy of the pic I can adjust it so the front wont have so much shadow. Just PM me.

the shadow is what Makes the pic.:cool:

i'd title it "On the Prowl"

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's Ratical2's fault, he got me CAD nutty in that wheel design post.. :omg:

Last edited:

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see a couple pics of the rear
Here's a couple shots of Beyonce's back. Err, I meant the Viper's back :eater:

After a wash on the day after Christmas,

http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/****.jpg

and a morning drive, Jan 30th. And no that is not soap film on the right tail light, those are reflections of clouds.

arse2.jpg

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, how bout a 6 spoke version of that wheel?

Nice ***** pics, sure like to be in California right about now.. more snow on the way tonight.. btw, sort of a slight typo, you were more of an influence to do that CAD stuff.. that and le66 support too, doesn't matter, you're all trouble. ;) 6 spoke will be on the way. Edit.. see the 3D design wheel post. :2tu:

Last edited:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey what's wrong with a custom blue Viper?
You must be registered for see images attach