Copperhead's in Canada

268Copperhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copperhead\'s in Canada

I have just joined the Viper community. I recently took delivery of a Copperhead. #268. What a machine. Just getting used to it. And all the attention.

I have always dreamed of owning one. I drove one to my wedding and I have wanted one ever since. When I saw the Copperhead I knew it was time.

Does anyone know if other are any other Copperhead's in Canada? I imported mine from Indiana.

I have been told that DC did not make any Copperhead's for the Canadian market. But I have not been able to confirm that it was true.

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Copperhead\'s in Canada

Congrats on your Copperhead!!! As fas as I know, there are none Canadian spec Copperhead unless you bring one in from the States. Enjoy!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think there are any canadian spec copperheads in canada either but I did see one driving around in white rock a few weeks back...

Congrats on the car :2tu:

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a Copperhead and it was not imported. Canadian spec car

I see your list of cars and all I can say is WOW! Can you adopt me or at the least my birthday is in october mabe you could just send me one of those prowlers for a present. I told my 16 year old daughter that when I get a prowler that I would let her drive it of course only with me in the car. She drives a cavalier with a 5 speed manual and thinks since she can drive a stick that I should let her drive the Viper :bonker: :nono:
Anyway nice stable of cars you should post some pics.

OP
OP

268Copperhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It is quite a list very impressive

So here I am feeling all unique. As if owning a Viper is not enough I purchase a rare color.

Over the past two years of so I have only seen two Vipers. One Red and One Silver. Both really nice.

I am out driving around this morning. I am within two minutes of my house when I look to the left side in a Dairy Queen parking lot. I can't belive my eyes. Another Copperhead. And a copper color Prowler as well.

I swing around to check it out. Both of us could not believe our eyes. Small world. He had never seen another Copperhead on the road either. We chatted for a while. He lives fairly close by. Small world.

His car was a Canadian spec car. purchased in Guelph. He said that he had heard there was one for sale a while ago in Mississauga. I am not sure if that is the car mentioned above.

Small world.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now that I remember there was one for sale brand new in Langley B.C. :eek:

BUZBEE

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Big 4 sold a copperhead in Calgary which I now believe has an SC. Congrats on your new Viper.

Cheers

Buzbee

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather