Custom Artwork, Your Car, Your Colors, Your Wheels

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been telling people about the t-shirts I am selling and many people don't know the whole story. The design below is the starting point. If you have an SRT-10 like pictured below and you have added HRE 547's for example I will add those to the drawing to make it completely custom to your car. I will change anything free of charge with the purchase of a t-shirt or mousepad, this includes wheels, colors, spoilers, you name it. The car is the base though and I will not change the angle. However in the future I may added another view to a certain model. Let me know how you would like your custom Viper t-shirt. Check my website at www.godsildesign.com for many other variations of Vipers and SRT-4's. If anyone would like me to add the SRT Ram to this let me know. Thanks.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 1996 RT/10 White/Blue Stripes design is ready to order at www.godsildesign.com It is under the heading 1996 RT/10 White - Blue Stripes. Don't forget to click next for other pages of designs. Remember that the design may look fuzzy on the preview but this is only the way the computer program show it, the t-shirt will look great. I also programmed you a mouse pad so don't forget that. Thanks.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some new designs ready to be purchased at our website.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21