Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was the ol' gen1 making any power :dunno: :D

MVC-999S.JPG

MVC-016S1.JPG

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is the first time ive seen a fang striped 96 with a gen2 naca duct.

i like what i see:2tu:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
details please ?

I was going to let cyaford give those but....
The quick version, Ted brought his car down for some work and he got a ride in this gen1 TT car that I put a new motor and 2009 transmission in. We only did a 2/3/4 gear pull :D
I'm thinking he was impressed :rolaugh:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony has to be the meanest person I have ever met. To give you an idea of how I felt after Tony took me for a ride, imagine being a child and having a certain toy that you would do anything to have. Now imagine someone reaching out and waving the toy right in front of your face, and then holding it high above your head when you try to grab it. :(

Seriously, as we were headed back to Tony's house after the test ride, I was thinking what I could possibly sell to jump start a "turbo fund". WOW!!!! That car is a beast!! It honestly felt like the car was getting quicker as the speed built. The only time I noticed a drop in acceleration was when Tony got off the gas.

Thanks for the ride! Hopefully the 2006 transmission will perk my Viper up some. :rolleyes:

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't tell you boys how exicted I am to get her back. It seems like it's been forever since I've felt that power. Tony has done a great job. Counting down the days. I will keep everyone posted :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21