Dealers - I am looking to buy a '99 - '01 GTS...

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealers - I am looking to buy a \'99 - \'01 GTS...

...higher miles OK, up to 40-45K miles if the car's clean. Please contact me (PM or post) with what you have.

I gots the $, sell me a car!

(Will Bill P's be the first PM I receive???)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Dealers - I am looking to buy a \'99 - \'01 GTS...

Meat Gazer !! how the hell R U ?

Good luck in your search, what are you looking for another one for ?? 99 not treating you right ??

Jon

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ummm usually when you want to buy something from a merchant, you call em up, dude

OP
OP
G

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have called (obviously)...trolling for the ones I may not know.

When one looks for a Viper, one goes to the Viper community, you see.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon, the gazer sold that weird *** silver with connolly cow skin last month. Hes Jonsin' for another GEN II.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know about a Final Edition sitting at a dealership named Chuck Anderson Ford. They deal in Vipers, aftermarket Viper hotrod upgrades, a Sean Roe Dealer, etc... even though they are a Ford dealership.

I know it's not 99-01, but the price will be right.

It has 5K miles, he's asking $57K. But I'm pretty sure less could buy it!

816-630-1700, ask for Mike Anderson. ChuckAndersonFord.com

Good Luck.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

George, you know real men own RT/10s ;)

OP
OP
G

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey I'll take an RT/10, provided it has the solid top option.

I heard Connolly cars had mad cow genes, so the GTS had to go. Yeah, that's it.

BadVenm - thanks for the lead. I'll call those guys. Maybe they have some kind of winter special.

I just don't want some effete gray/silver stripes ACR with a paxton. Such a car will make you wanna smoke pole.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just don't want some effete gray/silver stripes ACR with a paxton. Such a car will make you wanna smoke pole.

Wait a minute, apparently a Silver 99 with ***** Mater Colored Seats Makes you do that too already. NEWS FLASH its not the cars that are making you ***... its that you ALREADY ARE...

Let me know when you get your replacement viper, I'm sure it wont matter, as I CONSISTENTLY kicked your *** on viper days tracks every time we met up. With my new Paxton, damn son... your gonna be in a world of hurt .. even worse then you already were.

Later on... and enjoy eating Richards.

PS. Throw a Roll bar on the srt-10, I'd love to spank your new pride and joy also !!
PSS. Your Boyfriend Freeman is going down too. As Soon as I get me some "Cheater" tires like he has !!

Mike 01 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

George,
I have a 99 RT/10 with 14,312 miles on it. It was sold new by Fitzgerald Dodge in New Hampshire. The man that ownes it is 68 and was the KC regional President of the Viper Club. It is Red with silver stripes painted on by Fitzgerald Dodge. The car has a hard top that matches the car. He bought a GTS and needs the Garage space (he has 5 cars). If interested let me know and I'll get you in touch with him. I think he is looking for around mid 40's for the car. Also the 02 final edition that the post said I had is a 1140 mile car and the owner wants $58500.00 for it.

Good luck
Mike Anderson
Chuck Anderson Ford
(816) 630-1700

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score

finish line dodge in glenview has an '01 yellow/blk acr that they've been sitting on. brand new out of the box. i'm sure they're looking to deal on it.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

George is not my boyfriend. Thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

Hey I didnt realize Hoosiers were cheater tires on a roadcourse, we can run when you get yours, and I'll even spot you the supercharger!

Dont be a gazerhater...

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol, well in Drag Racing I consider ET Streets Cheater tires, as I believe MORE in run what you drive on the street. I wont start/get into the semantics of ET's being DOT tires. But the same philosophy holds true for me on Road Course, if your driving your street car on the track, why not truly run how you would on the street ? I dunno I am a little silly I guess. But not silly like you and George are, that's a "different" kind of silly.

To Gazer and Chud, I'll be more then happy to show ya both what's up, if I lose, I lose... if I win... well I only beat some fruit cakes, so its not that big of an accomplishment.

With Hate..

Jon

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

288corn.jpg

OP
OP
G

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Crazy ass peter puffer...you're on! you're on!...ABS ******!

Zero to whiny in what - 2.6 seconds?

heh heh

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Also the 02 final edition that the post said I had is a 1140 mile car and the owner wants $58500.00 for it.

Good luck
Mike Anderson
Chuck Anderson Ford
(816) 630-1700

$58,800.00 What???? Sorry George, news to me.

Mike,
You're on your own now selling cars, I won't ever try to help you again. Without me helping you it's the end. You better start looking for a new job! :D

Sorry Mike, I just had to rib ya.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Crazy ass peter puffer...you're on! you're on!...ABS ******!

Zero to whiny in what - 2.6 seconds?

heh heh

George, relax, my message was PRIMARILY directed towards John Freeman... BECAUSE you **** Donkey Dix. I mean I WALKED you every time we were on the track together. I loved when you would talk about how great you were doing when we got off the track to the crowd, then I'd remind you how I had LAPPED you.. and the story's would end. Remember I MOVED UP to the next group, just to get outta having to go around you and the other slow guys ?? I mean com on.. I already had YOU beat, so unless you have gotten a brain and skills transplante.. John is the only real challenge, as he WAS admitedly faster then me on his Hoosiers !!

Later Gater... oh i mean GAZER... U R No Challenge...

Your Daddy

Jon

PS. I hope someone will throw in a "driver" when you buy the car from them. Its the ONLY chance of your new viper actually being fast on the track.

OP
OP
G

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dude I am relaxed...it's merely a simple pleasure to spin up a short guy...you know, like Wellington did to Napoleon.

I admit I'm no track expert, but I'm learning, "blower boy."

I was wrong....zero to whiny in less than 2 seconds ;-)

See you at the track this weekend?

KarlMm

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I've got a 99 GTS ACR that I'm looking to sell. Need to slim down the toy collection to finance the motorcycle racing bug I've contracted. It's got 14,500 miles and was previously owned by Bobby Labonte for the first 1200 miles, then myself for the rest. Check out more info at autotrader.com and search for area code 30041 if you're interested. I'd paste the link, but it's a messy big link. :)

Karl