Delivery dates on 2010 ACR 1:33 Edition...???

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations! Your a dirty dog! And I'm totally jealous (-:

Did you get yours from Woodhouse? I know they have received a few, my VIN shows up on their web site as in stock, but Bill says that has been a problem for a while with Dodge and unfortunately does not mean squat. No car as of yet.

Mark has assembled a sizable pile of goodies for it however, but those items don't do much good without a car to put them on. Not sure yet which one mine is (x of 33), I'll let you know, what is the last 3 of your vin?

Not sure of the VIN #, I kind of forgot to look. I got the car from Bud's Chrysler in Celina Ohio, #5 Viper dealer in the country. They are only 35 miles from my house. Looking forward to picking it tomorrow!! Hope you receive yours quickly.

OP
OP
T

Taz Dude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Soooooooooooooooooo? Did you get her? And? OMG!!!!

Bill at Woodhouse says mine should be in this week, apparently it is on the truck. I feel like I'm waiting for my first **** mag to be delivered....:crazy2:

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Soooooooooooooooooo? Did you get her? And? OMG!!!!

Bill at Woodhouse says mine should be in this week, apparently it is on the truck. I feel like I'm waiting for my first **** mag to be delivered....:crazy2:

Yes, I did. I posted some pictures in the SRT forum. This car is addicting to drive!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456