Did anyone else get a survey from Dodge emailed to them?

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I filled mine out. I thought I was really special did all Viper owners get one? Looking forward to the new Viper and the hat. Will it say Dodge or SRT? :cool:

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But how did you put in your address Baz mine would only accept US addresses

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they were trying to see if the Viper as a Halo car influences the purchased of other DC vehicles.
I see this all the time at club events. Lots of business owners that never owned a Dodge before, begins to purchase Dodge vehicles for their business use.
If you can make the CEO happy, lots of dollars get turned loose.

There was a long branch on the tree to follow if you buy fleet vehicles. I answered several that went to "15 or more."

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they were trying to see if the Viper as a Halo car influences the purchased of other DC vehicles.
I see this all the time at club events. Lots of business owners that never owned a Dodge before, begins to purchase Dodge vehicles for their business use.
If you can make the CEO happy, lots of dollars get turned loose.

There was a long branch on the tree to follow if you buy fleet vehicles. I answered several that went to "15 or more."

I followed that too, I hope something comes of that in terms of special incentives, I would be happy to flip all my company cars over for a deal.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My hats in the mail! Does anybody else make up codes in their names to see if these companies give your info to others?

Under Comments: I said I felt Dodge was doing a great job of styling and quality in their vehicles. I also suggested they make a highbred retro Grand Wagoneer. The big ***** SUV they stopped making in 92. Yes, I’m still beating that drum:)

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused!!! This is what my email said:

"We are contacting only a few Viper Club members for this study, so your participation is critical."

For a moment there, I felt special :confused:

Another vote for the Challenger here :headbang:

Nice that they lied in the email!

As for my comment, it was to the effect of "Never let the competition equal, nearly equal, or pass the Viper with regard to power, performance, or appearance."

fe4snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too got the e-mail and I know they are just trying to push on their cars.
Nevertheless, whatever it take to push the challenger forward into production.
I am ready to by one now!

I did tell them on the comment section "to keep the Viper true in its performance and design but at the same time keep it at the cutting edge of performance and design i.e. more power and lighter.

P.s. I can't wait for my free hat!!!! :p

Mr B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you notice that the survey came from BBDO, Dodge's Agency of Record? Halo car crossover sales seem to be the intent. I wonder if any of this will make a difference or even be shared with VCA.