Did This Happen to Anyone Else ?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it seems that everytime i'm on the freeway some car in fromt of me decides to clean their windshield with washer fluid and it sprays my car with it. i thought it would be just an accident but this has happen to me several times in just in 2 weeks. its so annoying that you just washed your car and take it out for a spin and some idiot infront of you decides to spray the windshield washer. has this happened to anyone else?

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah it happens all the time. Bunch of bastardss. I think they do it on purpose. Maybe I should try the windsheild cleaner that comes out of my mouth when I am in front of them! Whoopss..I got a GTS...won't work!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had it happen too. They are probably trying to piss you off by getting your car dirty.

Ofcourse, they may just want to clean their window. It all depends on their actions/gestures after the fact.

JKNUST

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just run your wipers when they are looking in the rear-view. Pull up next to them and give a thumbs up. Say "Thanks, I was out of washer fluid myself!".

Smile and drive off, because they are hateful.

I always wanted to realign my rear nozzle for folks like that.....

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just fill a windex type bottle with *****! :cool:

Make sure it has "stream" as a nozzle setting, otherwise you'll be pretty "pissed"! :mad:

~Matt~

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happened to me once where this couple, teens, in a pos were speeding up to check out the Viper. They run along side for a few, gawking, then they speed up and change lanes in front of me, giggling the whole time. I think odd, but no big deal, just a couple of teens excited about seeing a Viper. That's when their windshield sprayer turns on and I get a few drops on my windshield. I think, "GREAT! I just washed the damn thing". So I slow down and change over 2 lanes. They in turn follow and I see that the girl is really giggling and the little sh*t that she's with is really laughing. THEN their windshield sprayer turns on again! AND their laughing hysterically. YEAH, I WAS PISSED, but short of shooting the two in the head or running them off the road and then stuffing my fist in their mouths, there was really little I could do. Besides, it was just water and they were driving a beat up little pos Festiva which quickly became a little dot in the rear view. (and they were trying their hardest to catch up)

No matter what, there will always be someone out there that will try to ruin your day.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
It happens alot but what I am amazed at many of these cars dont even seem to get a drop of water on thier car while it is gushing over their windshield, they must get 3 miles to the gallon for window cleaner........

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The short answer is.......M & M's!

Just a quick flick straigth up over your head (preferably in a roadster) and you can repay the offending "sprayer" back. Not hard enough to break glass, but the melting sugar residue is mouth watering. Trust me, it works like a charm!

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is dirty 95% of the time so it doesn't bother me at all.
I hope your talking about your PT Cruiser being dirty 95% of the time and not your Vipers. :crazy:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
The short answer is.......M & M's!

Just a quick flick straigth up over your head (preferably in a roadster) and you can repay the offending "sprayer" back. Not hard enough to break glass, but the melting sugar residue is mouth watering. Trust me, it works like a charm!

Im gonna get some peanut M & M 's and teach them ! :p