Differences between 17 and 18 inch stock wheels

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Possibly looking to get a set of used 18 inch stock wheels. Can the SRT big brake kits be used with them? Any difference in mounting them other than the obvious?

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put the Stoptech big brake kit on my 2002 GTS with the stock wheels. No problem with clearance at all.

Hirkophoto

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put the stoptech big brake kit on my 2000 Gts few years ago. They go right on pretty easy. You do have to do some cutting of the brake tab in the back to mount the large caliper in the back. The stoptech kit is top knotch and works great. I would recommend these if you are doing a lot of tracking of the car. If not its big money to spend to look good. They fit right in the 18" wheels no problem. The wheels should pop right on too.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put the stoptech big brake kit on my 2000 Gts few years ago. They go right on pretty easy. You do have to do some cutting of the brake tab in the back to mount the large caliper in the back. The stoptech kit is top knotch and works great. I would recommend these if you are doing a lot of tracking of the car. If not its big money to spend to look good. They fit right in the 18" wheels no problem. The wheels should pop right on too.

Fit perfect on my 2000 with stoptech, no mods needed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang