DLM dyno'd my Supercharged Viper today!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DLM dyno\'d my Supercharged Viper today!

Glen, perhaps all of us DLM customrs can vouch that his motors or superchargers stay together without a hitch, even after years of daily driving.

Even my GenI w/ around 700HP stayed together tighter than a drum. Then the new owner had doug install a 200HP shot of nitrous. That was about 6-8 months ago and it's still running like a clock. He wouldn't have 20 plus Vipers in his shop undergoing supercharging installs if any of his motors didn't stay together..

Regards,
Gerald

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those were very impressive numbers. I will call to get more information. But I assume the heads were highly ported and modified. I might have missed it but were those numbers on pump gas or with racing fuel. The ones just with the blower and no NO2.

Thanks

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by glenn hofstetter:
We'd like to know: 1)How many $, 2) how long to install and 3)will it stay together?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Glen,
I know Doug won't mind me responding to this one. I rejoyce just like other DLM fan club members. When it comes to making power Doug delivers!! I have two sc vipers built by DLM and soon to be my third (2003). The cost to make unlimited power all the time is so well worth it. Doug is a well known super tuner here and from what I've seen and heard he's one of the best. I've yet to have a single problem with both cars. The only problem is once you go super charged your spoiled. His number is 305 249-RACE.

Max

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire