DLM III+ (pics)

GTS-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a little help from Gerald here are some pics of my car. In the background is my litte 2.5 year garage project (a hobby my day job pays for.) What do you guys think?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go, sorry.

You must be registered for see images attach

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So faaaaaaaaast you couldn't see it lol.
we want pics ...we want pics... we want pics!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
G

GTS-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not making this up. Gerald just called and said he has a lightening strike and can't log on. It may take a while. Sorry.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a tease. That intercooler looks sweet as honey against the black paint!

Interesting to note that GTS-ACR has an ACR supercharged by Levin, while Gary A has an RT/10 supercharged by Heffner's Performance, and they're both Black putting out over 900 HP. Both have opposite qualities, but are still making similarities. The yellow guys have to admit the Black cars are faster, they always have been. Example from the earliest of races is Henry Ford's black Model T.

OP
OP
G

GTS-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your patience. Those are awesome pictures even for me to look at. To know it's waiting for me at home is even better. Thanks for the + feedback on my litthe garage project. I took my time with it to do it right. My wife and family also supported my after hrs labor I put into it. I have a local framing store do all my pictures.

Rob

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome ACR, incredible how clean and smooth looking that install looks. Looks like it came from the factory like that.

Nice garage also.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go, sorry.

That is FREAKIN SCARRRRY...I DO NOT want to see that in my rearview mirror..Especially at night on a deserted country road.... :eek: The epitome of a nightmare, Freddy Kreuger...The only good thing is that it wont be in your rearview for long :smirk:

This car is beautiful...That house is a close second ;)

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS-ACR...

AWESOME!!!!...that engine bay looks fast just sitting in the garage :eek: It was worth the wait wasn't it?
You are one lucky man my friend...I need more stories.

Clark

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or do the end tanks on the intercooler kind of look like fangs on this car? It is menacing looking that's for sure.

Here you go, sorry.

That is FREAKIN SCARRRRY...I DO NOT want to see that in my rearview mirror..Especially at night on a deserted country road.... :eek: The epitome of a nightmare, Freddy Kreuger...The only good thing is that it wont be in your rearview for long :smirk:

This car is beautiful...That house is a close second ;)

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It aint just you Supra..Dem beez fangs bared..That thing looks hungry. Yeesh. And I aint voluntaring to be the "rat" :D And that evil, preditory glare glare from the headlights. This Car is the total package...Too bad the voting for Ultimate Street Car is over...Would have been a shoe in...

Props be to DLM yet again...How many has he done now...To think that there is more than one of these things on the road now is insane.....