DLM III+ (pics)

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DLM III+ (pics)

Man, that is sweetness!!

Have to hook up this summer for a peek, if your feeling generous, ride in that thing.

How far is Interlochen from Windsor/Detroit area??

take care, what a ride!

james97gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Question for you. What kind of poxy did you put on your garage floor to make it look like that? It look awesome. Makes the whole garage look great and your viper looks gorgeous.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Doug does it again absolutely gorgeous! garage looks real nice too. Any good races planned with the neighbors yet? :D
looks fast just sitting still. Have fun with that baby YOWZA!

OP
OP
G

GTS-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

james97gts - I wondered who would comment on the floor first. That there floor job is no epoxy it's a commercial grade polyurethane with grey additive. I gives a beautiful shine and with the reflection sometimes it's like having two vipers. This is the same stuff used in airplane hangers. Since this is more of a show (a.k.a. poser) garage I didn't use silica sand for better traction but if it gets wet watch out. Easy to apply but has some very strong vapors.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS ACR, Looks like a work of art! I had to show my wife your garage so she does'nt think I am nuts hanging posters & neon in mine.
I still have over a month to wait for mine to be back from Doug.:(

OP
OP
G

GTS-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan, I'd love to take you for a spin sometime. I'm about 4.5 hr from you but in a viper who knows.

Rob

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice!! Damn, black is my 2nd favorite color now!! :D Now get out there and get that Machine DIRTY!! ;)

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats GTS - ACR! Your car :shocked: is a work of art! I agree with Max, the garage goes very nicely with it. Enjoy the bike kills :D !!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96