DLM + Wolfe Designs equals...

Reaction score
I have received tons of e-mails concerning the look of my Doug Levin Motorsports engine after Wolfe Designs polished things up under the hood. Jerry (Wolfe) is far from done, but here's what it looks like so far:

You must be registered for see images

The engine is modeled to look like a 1930's flathead v10, complete with Mergenthaler fins and bolts. There is also a special color-shift paint that changes from Green to Purple.

There is still a lot of clean-up needed under the hood, but at least the engine looks like the 1000 or so horsepower it puts out (thanks to DLM).

Wolfe Designs has designed and is in the process of making me a new hood. It will have fin work and gills to vent the enormous heat buildup I currently have under the original hood. That should finish things up for a while, until my next Viper Project:

Stay tuned... ;)

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! :eek: :eek: That looks sweeeeeeeet! Who did all the work? The color and finish is spectacular. You must steal the show with that one.

-Lou

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool, ExecUtron.
You've created quite a unique and original Viper: Different while still looking sharp! Not an easy thing to achieve.

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
Wow! :eek: :eek: That looks sweeeeeeeet! Who did all the work? The color and finish is spectacular. You must steal the show with that one.

Thanks! :laugh:

Doug Levin did the Supercharger, while Jerry Wolfe did the custom Intake and Valve covers. I wrenched on everything else. There's still some more to go, when Jerry has time. :p