Don't drink and drive

Sigmund

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Don\'t drink and drive

Re: Don't drink and drive

Edit by Lee..Sorry, WAY too raw. If her parents are going to see them on the internet it won't be here.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

I saw those over at the Alley, but didnt want to post over here out of respect for the girl. I always say I'd rather a drunk driver kill theirself than an innocent person, but man those photos are hard to look at and not feel for her. She's an idiot for driving drunk, but what a sad way for a teenager to lose their life!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

I saw those over at the Alley, but didnt want to post over here out of respect for the girl. I always say I'd rather a drunk driver kill theirself than an innocent person, but man those photos are hard to look at and not feel for her. She's an idiot for driving drunk, but what a sad way for a teenager to lose their life!

So she WAS driving drunk? I heard that she had stolen the car from her father and was speeding. Never saw an official report on what happened.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thats disgusting, I just sat down nice cup of HOT coffee, and breakfast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, ham and some wheat toast. Im NOT so hungry anymore :(

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So she WAS driving drunk? I heard that she had stolen the car from her father and was speeding. Never saw an official report on what happened.

I thought whatever site the Alley post linked to (I think the X5 board) said she was drunk. I dont have any confirmation if she was drunk or not though

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Edit by Lee..Sorry, WAY too raw. If her parents are going to see them on the internet it won't be here.
MANNN, You GUYS are SICK!!!!! :hitfan:

OP
OP
R

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Didn't know where it was from and sorry if I allowed someone to post something really bad - I did not see it before it was edited, but from your responces it must have been well out of taste.

I still think the youtube clip is funny as hell.

B

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960