Dressed or Naked ??

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put the red and black wheels on the passenger side and the all black wheel on the drivers side.

That way you can have both :)

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally prefer the "naked" option; looks cleaner to my eyes. Nice choice to have in the first place though.

/Rich

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
both look great in their own way,

if you go necked (<-- southern pronunciation) , i think you need to tint the windows also

:D

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All black, and I'm surprised no one mentioned the Viper emblem is gone from the fenders. I like that naked look.Your 6 spoke wheels look better in black than the sidewinders do, in my opinion.

Bill

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do think that you need the red to offset the color a bit. Its a bit too much black with all black wheels, but then again that is how batman likes it. Your car was voted top in Cardomain for a reason with the color combo. I really like the red stripes and think the rims match them well.

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the contrast and classy look of the red/black especially since you have red stripes. The all black "naked" look is stealth but in your case I think the "dressed" look is best.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mark. Black. But, as you know, I am biased. Since you have a place to keep the extra set and changing out the sets is certainly very easy for you, why not keep both? One for show. One for go.

Best,

Bob

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My vote is for all black. :2tu: Thanks for posting these pics. I have been trying to decide on wheels for mine but haven't figured it out yet. The razors are okay but wouldn't have been my first choice.

mbacker_99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All these chrome, multi-color and oversized wheels have as much class as a pair of alligator skin shoes.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both look great, but I think you should do red/black to match your color combo - and off-load those all blacks to me on the cheap :)

(ok, I really prefer the all black, for you & me)

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is your way of announcing that you are considering selling your business and becoming a ****, then so be it; stick with the red ones, get a fuzzy hat and keep up with your **** brethren by posting pics and rates of your female stock online. Otherwise, go with the all black. Much better than either, would be a set of iforged anthracites.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang