Dyno Day May 9th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys
Back by popular demand. Join us for a great time at Protree Perormance on May 9th at 9:30. Dana Lombardozzi has invited us to his shop.For $ 50.00 Dana and his crew will strap down your viper and you will get 3 dyno pulls.:drive: You will get a fuel to air ratio graph and RWHP and HP at the crank. We have some real nice vipers in the club that put out some awesome HP. You don't need to have a supercharger on your viper. This is a great way to see what your viper has for a baseline, or just to see what viper is putting out after that last modification.
Dana will be firing up the grill for us at lunch time:eater:. Dana has also told me there will be a speical guest this year so bring your camera. Don't email me to find out who it is.:D I will not say who it is. You will have to show up to find out. If you have any questions email me at [email protected] . And keep my cell phone on hand 1-508-717-2698. You can also check Protree performace website at ProTree Performance & Dyno . There address is 120 Ferry Street which is also Rte 111 in Hudson NH.
We all had a great time last year. If you missed it last year, come on down!! Even if you don't want to have your viper dynoed, and would like to hang with us that would be fine also. We even had some entertainment last year at lunch time, when rubberneckers collided while checking out the vipers.
When contacting Jerry if you are attending. Please leave your name on the email. Thanks Rick:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike; No problem bringing 2 cars
Steve; Can't wait to see what the viper dyno's at.
Nick; I'm glad you can make it, we have a special guest coming bring your camera.
Shawn; Are you dynoing, or are you going for the show and shine contest. LOL!!!! Your wife have a boy or a girl today.
Joe; Which viper are you coming with.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys
If you are thinking of going to Dyno day, let me know soon. I would like to give Dana a few days to plan his day with the amount of people showing up.
FLX109 is that Dave or Frank.
Thanks Rick

cobraman484

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there, don't know if I will dyno. The last time I did the Cobra in Maine it had a bad distributor, so I might try it again.

Peter

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys
If you are thinking of going to Dyno day, let me know soon. I would like to give Dana a few days to plan his day with the amount of people showing up.
FLX109 is that Dave or Frank.
Thanks Rick

Rick,
How old are the glasses???

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,

I will bringing the 06 I think. We'll then again, let me see how tomorrow goes. If I can the 96 ready and the weather is good, maybe the RT. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

I just can't seem to make up my mind... What's new!

Bill, you hope you go. We're in your back yard.

Rick, I think Bob may be going as well. I will ask him tomorrow for sure.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill I don't need any glasses, when I posted that statement it was Blue. We need and a Gen IV to dyno to see what the HP really is. Glenn is going, I'm not sure if he is Dynoing? We need someone though. If not you can be in the show and shine.
Joe Bob Cummings is coming. Are you Dynoing or just going for the show and shine.
Thanks Peter, me personally wouldn't mind seeing the Cobra dyno that day.
Also one final note for anyone on the fence deciding on going. There is a special guest coming and a Dairy Queen across the street.
Tim said he is also attending and, he would be on hand to adjust any Vec issues if anyone needed any help.
RICK

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill I don't need any glasses, when I posted that statement it was Blue. We need and a Gen IV to dyno to see what the HP really is. Glenn is going, I'm not sure if he is Dynoing? We need someone though. If not you can be in the show and shine.
Joe Bob Cummings is coming. Are you Dynoing or just going for the show and shine.
Thanks Peter, me personally wouldn't mind seeing the Cobra dyno that day.
Also one final note for anyone on the fence deciding on going. There is a special guest coming and a Dairy Queen across the street.
Tim said he is also attending and, he would be on hand to adjust any Vec issues if anyone needed any help.
RICK

Was never Blue, Is your car Yelloh or Yellow?

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe. Baby is here. All is good. born 4/30/09 @ 11:30pm. 8 lbf. 3 oz, 20" long.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sofia with Viper Keys-resized.jpg
    Sofia with Viper Keys-resized.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 100

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS to you and your wife!

Name? we need an name...

BTW, how did you get away with placing the new baby on one of your tires, with a key and a shirt????

Someone wasn't looking.... were they???

Last edited:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, somebody has a new baby in there family and it looks like some new wheels also, congradulations to Shawn and his wife

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same wheels unfortunately. They just act as a great craddle. Been looking for a nice used set but they are hard to come by.

Sofia Roubian is correct!

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just spent the day at Steve Heitz's place, Steve gave the Viper a spring check up and helped remedy an oil leak. ( we hope ) Great guy, nice place, I think I am ready for Saturday. Nice to hear Tim will be there, could use a little help with the tune.:drive:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Shawn
Congratulations to you and your wife on your new addition. With the blue shirt. Is that a hint you name him Sneeky Pete. Glad to see your coming Saturday.
Weather seems to be nice on Saturday in the 70's, sunny any partly cloudy.
RICK
Rick

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic addition to the family.
Best part is all parties are healthy and well.

See ya Sat. Guys

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
If you don't have anything to do today come on down and join us. It is suppose to be nice out today.
RICK

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456