Ebay ques when looking for viper things

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Am I the only one that gets sick of looking through the heaps of viper model cars to get to the good stuff? Is there a way to block that out when doing a search?

just curious.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few different ways to approach it. If you are looking for a specific scale, learn who manufactures that particular scale. For example, 1/64 is largely Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Johnny Lighting, and Racing Champions (Ertl). Each has it's own category on eBay.

Looking for a specific color? Type it in your search like " black Viper ". You will then see the different categories on the left column. Click on "Diecast" and there you go!

These are just a couple examples and I can give you more details if you like. Of course, I have to keep a FEW secrets just for Mo and myself...
supergrin.gif

Chris

Scott85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I'm looking for a certian model & scale, I'll usually type in "viper black 18" , for 1/18 scale. One of the problems is that some people can't spell, and you miss some items. You can also go to the Ebay search page and it has a section for you to put "words to exclude", so it cuts down the search a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather