Ebay Vipers

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that Ebay discloses vehicle history reports on all listings, notice how many Vipers have been wrecked? Wow! And those are just the reported accidents.

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The rating system is a little unusual. My car is currently on E-bay. This car has the paper trail and history you WANT your car to have. Score is poor, however, due to having a bank loan. Ask Bill P... he knows the car.

Kurt E

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it would be cool if someone had an "in" with carfax and could get a stat on what % of vipers have an accident in history, and what % have a salvage or rebuilt title.

Bill, i wouldnt say stay away from auctions of all types. Many times a dealership of brand A will get a trade-in from someone with a brand B. They will send it to auction and it will usually get purchesed by a dealership that exclusivly carries brand B, or a used car lot. Its a simple transaction that usually has nothing to do with the condition of the vehicle.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MIne is on Ebay as well and states a 93 out of 100 for a lean and some unknown issue. I think maybe the PCM update on the early models.

Bruce

Roffle Waffle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
come on guys, obviously this isn't intended to be a final say on the condition of a car, just use it to save yourself time from finding the reported salvage title vehicles, instead of having to run the carfax yourself

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang