Eddie Martin ROCKS

USMARSHALVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

Well I just put a deposit down on a viper 5 States away,and I would not of done it with out the help from Eddie.I found the car in Chandler on a Sat and emailed Eddie on Sunday.

Monday Eddie had already went and checked the car out for me and gave me the thumbs up:D.

He did find a few small things wrong and he is now going to come pick up the car with his own trailer and take to his shop and fixit and bring back to the seller for shipment:D.

I wanted to thank all on the forums,and the forums search feature for giving me the help and knowledge I needed to take the plunge.

Hopefully in two weeks or so I will be the proud owner of a 1994 Red RT-10.

It will take me that long to get my garages and other cars and junk moved around in all this crappy weather:(.

Take Care

Kentucky Craig:usa:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Eddie is a well respected mechanic and superb Viper Tech, but you found out something else about him --- he loves Vipers and he is a damn nice guy. He will have a big head over that compliment for about 20 seconds, and then back to work. The guys in Arizona all appreciate him and he is the go to guy for Viper repairs , work, etc. in the desert Southwest. Nice posting and well deserved!!:headbang:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats Craig........... We always recommend Eddie w/ the highest level of confidence. One Of The Good Guys......

Hello all,

Well I just put a deposit down on a viper 5 States away,and I would not of done it with out the help from Eddie.I found the car in Chandler on a Sat and emailed Eddie on Sunday.

Monday Eddie had already went and checked the car out for me and gave me the thumbs up:D.

He did find a few small things wrong and he is now going to come pick up the car with his own trailer and take to his shop and fixit and bring back to the seller for shipment:D.

I wanted to thank all on the forums,and the forums search feature for giving me the help and knowledge I needed to take the plunge.

Hopefully in two weeks or so I will be the proud owner of a 1994 Red RT-10.

It will take me that long to get my garages and other cars and junk moved around in all this crappy weather:(.

Take Care

Kentucky Craig:usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude