Englishtown New Jersey for some drag racing next Friday night the 20th ?

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to E-Town with Dimitrios next Friday night. Lets go all you garage queens...you know who you are

Who's in ?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im there if i dont hit a curb. heard this friday will be closed so the 20th would be great. paul (saphire RT) u goin?

YELL03

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I leave for vacation 8/21 EARLY -

but I will try to make it if I can get coverage at work Friday afternoon.

I'll see if my buddy Zee can make it in his Z06 (low 12s off the bottle) - should be a good race and a GREAT video.

I'm also supposed to run my buddy Pete's 04 Mach that runs 12.4s - he should stick with me up until the 1/8th.

Hope to see you there, you won't be hard to find!

Howard

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in. Maybe not with the Viper but I'm in! My Z06 is running so I have hope that it'll be ready by next Friday.

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was planning on it but my rear has decided to start whining so I am parking it until I get a new rear

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
track opens at 5pm and shuts down at 9pm. jeff, jon and I will be in town at around 4pm. c u guys there. so far looks like a good turnout of vipers.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't call me a garage queen ***** we're making 2000 rwhp. Tear all of you up. Did I forget to say thats combined HP of Timmy, Dimitrios, Jon, and my car together. We'll box your ass in on the highway, doesn't matter how fast you are. Ha Ha

Yea I'm in.
Charlie

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it is going to be a VERY nice turnout. Wanna meet at my house and then shoot over there. I am ten minutes from the track on the way to it. Tim knows how close I am. D, what do you think? I figure since you are going to be in the area for a little while stop by. Let me know

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
FYI:

If you're coming from the North, you may want to take the route 9 bridges versus staying on the GSP. It seems to keep 'ya movin better.

What about the weather?

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, take the TP to exit 9 (rt18), quickest route

let me know when you're passing thru the city, i'll meet you outside the Tunnel on rt3

with 2000HP+ we should make good time getting there :headbang:

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We usually go the some Pizza place or Chili's on RT 18. I'll meet at your place if it's not too far out of the way. I'm trailering my car. We usually get there real early to beat the traffic.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say we all take the outerbridge turns at full speed to determine exactly what happend. That way we can rule out if it was a flaw in the design of the Viper or Drivers error. Who wants to take a stab at this? Jeff just want to say Thanks Again, Tim C. couldn't be happier. People are approaching him all the time and commenting on how the car looks. I myself am amazed at the transition the wheels made to the overall look. Car appears to have flared fenders.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Charlie. I'm gald he's happy. How did they clean up ?

You and Tim are coming, correct ? I'mnot sure if the Viper will be ready now. If not, I'll take the TT with the new Turbo upgrade.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Charlie. I'm gald he's happy. How did they clean up ?

You and Tim are coming, correct ? I'm not sure if the Viper will be ready now. If not, I'll take the TT with the new Turbo upgrade.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21