Englishtown New Jersey for some drag racing next Friday night the 20th ?

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was really nice meeting you guys. I have to say I am very impressed with the turnout you had for a fairly short notice event.

I help run the Corvette Challenge at E-town which is a bracket racing series, where everyone has a chance to win. It started with similar gatherings just like you guys on Friday nights.

It has grown to an 11 race series at E-town where we average 76 Corvettes per event and once last year had 101 at one race.

If you guys are interested in this on Saturday's, I can talk to the track owner, with or for you.

It really is a lot of fun.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event was great. Nice seeing all you guys again. Dimitrios, you have all the pictures I took. I am sure there are a few good ones, even of you on the track.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
edgar it was nice meeting you. for some reason my car (yellow RT)couldnt get into the 11's whats so ever. i still had a great time and it sure was a great turnour. think all together we had9 vipers at the track. BTW thanks for the videos. keep in touch..DK

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith (30Minutes),what exactly is this 2003 Honda Civic speed demon model that you have? That model does not seem to appear on any of the brochures at the Honda Dealer.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6435KAM6704.jpg

6435KAM6698.jpg

6435KAM6690.jpg

6435KAM6680.jpg

6435KAM6677.jpg

6435KAM6672.jpg

6435KAM6670.jpg

UVBINBIT
6435KAM6665.jpg

V10MAFIA and TIM 721
6435KAM6662.jpg

XXXBLK and TWINVIPERS
6435KAM6654.jpg

6435KAM6620.jpg

6435KAM6619.jpg

6435KAM6618.jpg

6435KAM6617.jpg

6435KAM6616.jpg

6435KAM6609.jpg

6435KAM6577.jpg

6435KAM6576.jpg

6435KAM6573.jpg

6435KAM6571.jpg

6435KAM6562.jpg

6435KAM6549.jpg

:2tu:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it was a lot of fun. D, could it be that you were running on stock tires?

na not stock tires. had new set of drag radials that i bought from Jon B. my car is very moody. every time it rains out or is very humid my check engine light comes on and it doesnt run that well. i know from the sound of the exhaust when its healthy. when it get dry out and the air quality is good it runs better and no check engine light. so weird. someone said might be O2 sensor.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D had a great time you guys are fun to hang with and it was great to meet the man (TWIN VIPER)who pulled me to the side and had ask me not to run and out of respect I didn't maybe next time. D on sept.6 one of the Jersey members invited all vipers and friends to a cookout with dj,parking,and lots of food rain or shine has a tent if it rains. Maybe anyone who is not going to Dallas might want to take the ride to north jersey for the cookout. Let me know and will give all the info remember everyone meaning family and friends are welcome...*** BLK

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great meeting everyone last night. I enjoyed hanging out and meeting other viper enthusiasts.

*** BLK, you have my e-mail. I appreciate you sending me the cookout info as well!

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great meeting you guys also.

*** watch out, I'm heading back to the gym...

We need to get you and Tiger down the track next time.

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time last night. :D I was good to meet the faces behind the names. Thanks guys with helping me with my hood fiasco. :smirk: My first time bringing the car to track after the mods. It was definately a learning experience. First two runs, realizing that I basically had only 3 lbs of boost :confused: which was giving me only 12 sec runs. Fixed that and the final three runs on 10lbs. I have new found respect for anyone who can get these high hp charged cars down the track going straight and without spinning the wheels all the way to half track. I definately need much more practice on dragging the turbo car. I could not leave the line with any rpm higher than 2500 without just massively breaking loose. Full slicks is a must. The drags radials helped but I just totally overpower them through third gear. My race with Dimitrios had me veering toward the wall and then almost crossing the centerline before I just backed out. I was only able to get a 11.7 at 134 on my last run of the night with sliding all over the place. Twinvipers, too bad your car was not there. I would love to see the FE blast down the track. :2tu:

Bandit400

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bandit, Fridays are a really tough day for hooking a high hp car like yours. Too many street tires.

If you want to come out and give it another try, Sunday will be a better day. Sunday is more of a race car day so there will be many big tire slick cars running leaving some better traction for you.

I will be there running in the Corvette Challenge.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Miss you guys, looks like a good time for all.

Thanks for taking in my bud JK VIPER, he is now drinking our cool aid !

C U Soon......jw

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bandit

134mph in that heat and humidity is pretty good on drag radials. Your going to need a set of et streets.

Maybe when Paul rents Atco we can all get together and lay down some numbers.

Anytime your going to the track, let me know. I'll be there...

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to mention a big props for Charlie(Mafia) for racing and not posing. Even though I had to pay for him to do it. Worth every penny. You da man...

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be the beach tomorrow bright and early. Your next JW to get down the race track. See you in the AM.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of giving up racing. Might start hanging out with *** and Tiger, watching and looking good.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of giving up racing. Might start hanging out with *** and Tiger, watching and looking good.

You could definitely watch but you are going to have to work on the looking good part ;)

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
It will be the beach tomorrow bright and early. Your next JW to get down the race track. See you in the AM.

I am a Lover not a Racer !,

--thought the boyz were meetting at 9AM and then heading to Hamptons !

weather looks good

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Join the crew. It is okay to be a poser. LOL! I had a lot of fun. Adrien, I would be interested in the BBQ, let me know the details.

Talk to you all soon

Keith

P.S Anyone else going to the BBQ on September 6th?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21