Englishtown New Jersey for some drag racing next Friday night the 20th ?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far the turn out looks pretty good from the info i have received. are we meeting jersey vipers at Chilis restaurant on route 18 at 4pm firday??

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie would like to meet up with you guys what time are you heading out and where can I meet you. *** BLK

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Triple *** I will pick a spot to meet and discuss with you. Twin, Tim's wheels cleaned up mint car looks insane. Tim 721, better see you there or we will all hunt you down ******. See all of you Viper ****** shortly.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably. The Mustang will eat about $300 of fuel and take forever to get there at 40mph. He may even run the car with the new tires to see how it hooks. Can't wait to see what your TT is going to pull this time.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it is going to be a fun day. I will be there but D better call me on Friday to remind me. My meory sux quite often and I will not remember after all the things I do during the week.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We hit a snag on Friday with oil return lines on the Z06 and it doesn't look like it'll be ready by Friday. I guess I'll have to run the slow p.o.s. Viper again :D

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie better run his Viper or I'm changing his screen name to poser.

Mine will be there if the rear is fixed. Believe me, I would rather run in the 9's than the 11's.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Should be done. I'll be there with a Viper or Porsche.

Such problems ........................

enjoy boyz..............I play ball friday nights but I will be thinking of you all......jw

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the weather. Looks great...

JW
where have you been ? I'll be at the beach Sunday morning by 8:00

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are the directions to the track.

Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 9, follow the signs to Route 18 South. Go six miles to the Englishtown exit. Take Route 527 South five miles. Make a left onto Pension Road (Raceway Park billboard on left). Go 1/4 mile, track entrance on the left.

www.racewaypark.com

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far it looks like a go. spoke to several of the guys on the phone tonight and everyone is down! this should fun. charlie dont forget the digi Video cam. ill bring the digi still cam to post pics later that night.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both cars are NOT ready. I was looking around my lot to see if there was anything else to take.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21