Englishtown New Jersey for some drag racing next Friday night the 20th ?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw you were having lots of fun Tim. You guys were going 80 - 85. That was pretty fast considering the evening. Everyone was going slow!!!

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith, i could see you & D over the other side of the median the whole way thru the express lanes - got home around 2

hey Charlie, what time did u get home, 5?? LOL...

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, we had an awesome time last night. I hope we can keep this going.

Like Jeff said, I rent Atco few times a year and I'd love to see more Vipers show up. It's good because the rental is limited to only 15 cars so you can make as many runs as you wish. You can also learn from drivers who have been racing longer. I'll start look

Hey, the best thing about last night was I GOT MY FIRST PERFECT LIGHT. That's right, boys and Viper owners, I got the 'ole .000. Wooooohooo. That and a buck fifty will get me on the PATH train. :laugh:

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I surprised that was your first perfect light. You must have made over 300 passes last season alone. Good job.....

Lets rent the track sooner, rather than later

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's because most of the time I'm like you, Jeff. I could care less about a good reaction time :)

I'll call Atco on Monday.

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Perfect lights are hard to come by. I have like 700 passes since I started racing four years ago and have scored perfect only five times.

Perfects are just late red lights

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul,

Do you think if I went to Atco this week they would be less likely to break my balls than E-Town ?

Haven't been there in years. What would be the best day to go ? Prepped track ? Less cars ?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got home 2:30. We were fkin fying and too tired to care about tickets. Jeff thanks for sponsoring my first moto.

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
had agreat great seeing all of you tim im still pissed i did not catch that bmw and civic loldam i got home at 230 also. see u guys in the morning keith nice 30 min for dinner lol

jon

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeff,

You usually get more runs at Atco than e-town. If you run ridiculous times they will enforce tech on you. It's one thing running 11s without a rollbar and another thing running 9s @ 140 mph without a rollcage. It's a haul for you to get kicked out if you don't have the cage. They race on 3 weeknights.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21