Exhaust sound clips???

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides the Corsa exhaust sound clip from their website, does anyone know where can I find similiar sound clips for Belanger, Borla and Random tech...etc? As I really wanting to change the exhaust system for my 06 Coupe, your earliest reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Sound clips are crap...

You need to FEEL the exhaust, and no way computer speakers will ever be able to reproduce the real thing.

Exhaust besides being heard, needs to be FELT, in your gut, in your chest....

IMO go with a manufacturer that you know and like.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a really good clip of my Corsa if you would like. The link on the corsa website doesnt do the exhaust justice. My clip sounds much better. I will try to download it tonight.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sound clips are crap...

You need to FEEL the exhaust, and no way computer speakers will ever be able to reproduce the real thing.

Exhaust besides being heard, needs to be FELT, in your gut, in your chest....

IMO go with a manufacturer that you know and like.

I agree 100%! They just don't do the real thing justice and I can know because people compared my ears to a submarine sonar several times already :eek:
Unfortunately I lost the sound clip of a GTS equipped with a Borla exhaust during the transfering of files from my old pc to the new pc, otherwise I could have sent it to you by e-mail :crazy:

OP
OP
P

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the input. I had made up my mind and ordered the Corsa track with random tech cats. Since I had previously used the Corsa and know what it sounds like, but have never use the random tech cats...I just hope its not going to be really loud....

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the input. I had made up my mind and ordered the Corsa track with random tech cats. Since I had previously used the Corsa and know what it sounds like, but have never use the random tech cats...I just hope its not going to be really loud....

From what I gathered so far, removing/replacing with sport cats usually makes a car louder compared to stock cats combined with a Corsa track. Removing the resonators makes things worse though, so I'd expect that it doesn't really get too loud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_