Exhaust tips?

Venom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just curious if you guys could recommend the best place to find the chrome tips and trim rings for my exhaust. I found them on The Viper Store, but I think that $360 for the tips and trim rings is a little much :nono:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tip#1.
Make sure that the exhaust is as loud as possible making sure to piss your neighbors and family off. Make sure and you set off restaurant alarms as you drive by or go into parking garages.(Done that a few times here):omg:

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got zero altitude flight ones and think they are very nice...although not the easiest to install...

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got zero altitude flight ones and think they are very nice...although not the easiest to install...

Same here, Zero Altitude Flight, Give Randy a call, great guy to deal with.
Also ordered from them Foot pedals, sill plates, gauge trim rings, fuel door and dash plaque all custom made to your specs

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious if you guys could recommend the best place to find the chrome tips and trim rings for my exhaust. I found them on The Viper Store, but I think that $360 for the tips and trim rings is a little much :nono:
I bought a set of those, the tips are nice but the trim ring was a waste of money.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a set of those, the tips are nice but the trim ring was a waste of money.

The tips are nice, as JimChris said the rings are a waste and just to much anyway, I went with tips only:
100_0489_2_.jpg

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this would look great on venom red. $12 and some elbow grease.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX