Factory Exhaust System For Sale

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello team i just got the MOPAR Race Exhaust system put in my car and am looking to sell the original factory one. I only had 10k miles on that exhaust. So if you are interested than pm me and make me an offer.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha! who the hell is going to need or what an oem exhaust? This isnt like the gen 2's where some older version exhaust systems were actually upgrades for previous versions. Anyone who could use a gen 3 exhaust already has it with their car.

Then if someone damages theirs somehow, it sounds like the perfect opportunity to get an aftermarket one !! beats buying new stock pieces.

****, anyone wants my pieces (which I'll have in about 5 days when I install my new corsa system) can have them for free + shipping costs.

Jon

Whoaa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon, I agree with you that there isn't much of a demand for a gen 3 oem exhaust.....,but that really isnt any of your business now is it???? why mess with someone trying to sell their stuff?

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its more , that Jon is stating the obvious. At least this way Mamba wont have high expectations. Some people have no idea that stock exhaust is worthless. You will probably have to pay someone to take it off your hands. lol

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good idea Mike....I need some money...old exhaust parts have been cluttering up my storage for over a year.....get this junk outa here!!!

2 VENOMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just switched back to stock from mopar cat back on my 04 mamba, just did not like the way it sounded, now I'm back in love, I now about the heat thing but it never bothered me anyways.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all your input. I do know what it is worth and what it isn't. But just incase in the event someone might needed one hey what the heck i might a few $$$ otherwise i will hold on to it. Just incase you never know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather