Fall Cruise - WI Vipers want to meet up and cruise to the start together?

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited for this event, as I'm sure others are too. I don't want to bother plopping all my plans down here but if you're interested in meeting up in Kenosha as a group and then heading down to the start location please PM me or post some way for me to contact you up here. I'll gladly organize our smaller group for this convoy down to the larger group.

To summarize, we would meet at the Culver's overflow parking which is JUST off of I94 at the exit for 165/Q. Absolutely the last call and engines running at 5:30am - We would not wait for any stragglers to try and keep the larger group we're meeting on schedule and not waiting for us! Leaving at this time gives us :30 to fight traffic and hopefully arrive early. (anyone with traffic experience know if that will be good enough?)

And if you want to go lone ranger, we'll see you at the start!

PM me your email ASAP so I know if anyone else will come! If nobody contacts me I'm bugging out solo, so don't expect me to be there if you don't contact me.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knowing where most folks live and who is ocming from the north, I don't think there are many from that paticular direction.

Glad to have you aboard. This is going to be a BIG group...

OP
OP
T

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bummer! I know at least one other one from further north of me, we've been emailing (Pat), but judging by the lack of response here that might be it! :(

Doesn't matter, still excited!

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been invited to your event and I'm actually going to be joining you guys at your destination. This is pretty exciting, I was told to keep it hush-hush since it's an exclusive event.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456