FE Coupe

04 SRT10 Owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious has anybody received their FE Coupe in the last week. Still waiting here. If it doesn't show up here this week it'll be coming with snow on the ground.

Breck-Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can relate. I bought my car from a dealer in Ohio. Vehicle is being drop shipped to Denver. Dealer is telling me today that it is being shipped by railcar. Is this possible? I thought all Vipers were shipped by enclosed trailers.

Breck-Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 2006 FE Coupe has been in KZ Status since 10/28/05. That will be three weeks on Friday. How much longer will I have to wait? I can't believe Dodge is so slow. We already have 2 ft on snow on the ground and the roads are also snow covered. Guess it will go into storage if I can get it home.

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2006 FE Coupe has been in KZ Status since 10/28/05. That will be three weeks on Friday. How much longer will I have to wait? I can't believe Dodge is so slow. We already have 2 ft on snow on the ground and the roads are also snow covered. Guess it will go into storage if I can get it home.

I was hoping that your coupe was on the same transport as mine when it came to Colo. Springs. Has your dealer contacted you to update you on the status? My concern was that I would have to wait an extended amount of time before there were 6 cars to ship my way, however, I imagine that they had some cars headed to the west coast when mine was dropped off. Hopefully, your Coupe will get delivered soon and we'll have another week of unseasonably warm weather in CO :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc