Feedback

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of a concept I came up with for an SRT front bumper. I wanted to get some feedback on this one as it is the one I want to use. It may not be for everyone because it is a departure from the usual front setup, But that is what I like about it. I feel the SRT could use some extra help. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know - anything can be done and nothing is set in stone. there are no fog lamps on this one but I am designing inserts for the side vents for those who want to keep the fog lamps. Let me know. I also have ones based off the stock one too.

384Final_Concept_angle_2_jpeg.JPG

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that you need to paint it and hang it on a car for us to get the flavor of how it will look. That said, facelifts by the aftermarket rarely look anything but tacky.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not really sure why you think this is an improvement...what's wrong with the front of the SRT the way it is now??

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like it! ! but better to paint and hang then we can tell, but from the pic i think its gona be bad@ss :headbang:

TriJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You lose the trademark Dodge cross hair in the grill -- Not sure if this is good or bad. Good luck with your project.

Reaction score
The radiator opening looks rather large, could hurt in top end speed but tons of extra cooling. Good point Jim, the crosshairs could be some extra support for the bottom spoilish piece, maybe that's why they are there.

Loooooks very sharp, I like the edgyness :2tu:

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bumper has been optimized for top end performance, and wind and has been tested. I do have a bumper that keeps the "Traditional" viper look but I wanted to see what everyone thought about going the other way. Also, open mouth will be good for those with intercoolers and such. Thanks!

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will put the bumper on in a few weeks. Many people couldnt believe how different the car looked just by lowering it. I want to show how agressive and different you can make this SRT by a few small changes. I think most will be suprised how different the car will look with more aggressive bumpers. If everything works out I will make it available to everyone at affordable prices. But I wanted to post pics of the concept first to see how people react.

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look at AutoWorld Cover -- The C6 Vette front end looks eerily similar to the SRT but very BLAND. The low end grill lacks the character of the Viper. And the

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4