FIKSE WHEELS

TorQ Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car came with them (I bought used). I get complements from alot of Viper owners when they see the car. It really goes well with the steel gray. Very light and apparently very strong.

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think the guy above gets attention, look at my BBS'S. I get 5 to 6 compliments a day with my ACR,Black with Silver Strips. Fikse are ok but, kind of plain. Go with a more stylish wheel. BBS,HRE,etc. Just my observation.
cool.gif

Harry at GPM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a set of Fikse FM5 wheels on my C5. Beautiful wheels, easy to care for, lots of compliments. In that price range you might also check HRE.

Todd Richmond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a good deal on an older set of Fikse FM/10 wheels and they look good and are easier to clean than wheels w/ external bolts. Someone on the net did an extensive weight test and the Fikse's are one of the lightest. Unfortunately, I saw the set on a car at Ted's shop that had been polished and now want to have mine done. The stock FM/10s are a little rough between the arms, but I'm not sure if that has improved on the new set. I think you can get them polished from the factory which I would say is well worth it

OP
OP
M

Michael Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info!

The primary reason I was looking at the Fikse was due to the 'smoothness' (lack of bolt holes) would would make it easier to keep clean!?!

I have gotten a price direct from Fikse for just under $3900... waiting on quote for tires to see how full package compares. The wheels come standard with the techni-polish centers, mirror polished outer rim and Fikse forged center caps. They do offer anodizing and other finishes.