Final Edition or '97 Blue/White GTS ?? State your case!

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Final Edition or \'97 Blue/White GTS ?? State your case!

I think to many Viper owners get into the 1 of XX thing. Prices of cars have more to do with demand versus how rare they are. There is only one yellow with congac but I do not see people flocking to that car. A good example is the FE versus B/W. There were thousands of B/W cars so they are not rare. However, why is it that a 96 B/W with the same mileage as a 02 FE will only cost 5k less? The car is 6 years older which shows the demand for the color. I believe in the next 2 years the prices for both cars will be the same.

With all that said, pick the color you want the most. Cars are not good investments so go with your gut.

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't forget that you want to drive and enjoy the car, the value of the car in the future shouldn't be your top concern....I do however like the B/W so much better. It just looks much better than the Red/White. Never been a fan of that.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I love the blue/white 96, but think the 02 has years of improved technology, including ABS. I would say if both cars had 500 miles, go with the 96, but given the current facts, I'd grab and hold onto the FE.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Considering the fact that the Final Edition and only the Final Edition has the big block V10 makes this "choice" a no-brainer.

huh? 1st we read that 'most 96-97 were turned into race cars' and now this?

Note to buyer: When taking advice from this thread, please don't believe all you read! Get a copy of VIPER BUYERS GUIDE for $25, and seek some PROFESSIONAL HELP on this issue.....

Then, buy what you LIKE! When you S/C it, the investment value is BLOWN away...

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Considering the fact that the Final Edition and only the Final Edition has the big block V10 makes this "choice" a no-brainer.

Have you been drinking :confused:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keep the FE. The ABS alone is worth it. And the fact that it has power mirrors as stated above. Wow. Way more collectable. All joking aside, in 25 years the better brake package could be more valuable. The more factory installed (and rare) components, the better for the value.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog