Finally!! My 20/21's are here!!!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here she is I rushed to get them bolted on as promised. Sorry but I did not have time to even wash the car or wheels they are dirty and still covered in tire mounting slim:crazy2: but I had to kick it in high gear to get them on and pics before dark. My Vipair hood is at the shop getting painted and then the entire car goes to the shop next week to have a little red pinstriping done to tie the rims in with the car and complete the look Im going for. Will post pics here as she blossoms:2tu:

Oh and I took her out for a 5 mile drive and this set up out rides my stock run flats by a long shot. And last, I will vouch for Iconz Forged Wheels when it comes to quality. I have had I Forged, Asanti, Trinity forged, and 360 forged wheels and these babies are way above most of those and right on par with 360 Forged. I mean not one flaw in them anywhere very much worth the money for sure.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks amazing i love the 20/21 set up. I'd love to a 20/21 on mine but on these roads they'd last 5 miles before one gets bent lol.

7-LITRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet Mother of Moses!!!!:2tu: is that a 6inch lip? that's what my friend said his were and i didnt think that sounded right til i saw your rears.

pdannytn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
very nice choice , I a from martin,tn. maybe we can meet some day.
who installed your springs & caps?
Danny

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks amazing i love the 20/21 set up. I'd love to a 20/21 on mine but on these roads they'd last 5 miles before one gets bent lol.
Thanks man:2tu: I say go for it just watch for the *** holes:)

Sweet Mother of Moses!!!!:2tu: is that a 6inch lip? that's what my friend said his were and i didnt think that sounded right til i saw your rears.

HA You know Ive not thought to measure but Iconz said they were 5" lips and I think they were right cause they are some big ol' lips:headbang:

very nice choice , I a from martin,tn. maybe we can meet some day.
who installed your springs & caps?
Danny

Sounds good, what year you sporting and what mods? I took my suspension off and had a local shop do the spring compressing cost me $100:drive:

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great man...I'm happy you're finally happy! Are the rears 14" wide?

Thanks bud Im still thinking it would look better sitting low as yours, Your stance is just sick man. The rears are 13.5" and I wouldnt suggest a 14" the rear tires are already stretched a little any further may look too stretched IMO:dunno:

pdannytn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds good, what year you sporting and what mods? I took my suspension off and had a local shop do the spring compressing cost me $100:drive:[/QUOTE]

06 coupe I 've been thinking new wheels and lower it,

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn nice, and I mean damn nice.:2tu: Time to order some frigging 21's. Thanks for making me spend money:hitwithrock:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will say the wheels look stunning, I like your choice on color. I will also stand by my opinion that they are too big. Color is great, size is not. My opinion. You like them, thats important.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ya'll:). I will say the best mod for any viper is lowering and wheels IMO. I am going to add red pinstriping just like the 2010 final editions:2tu:.
Will post more pics later.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the oversized wheels but they look Perfect on your ride. Looks great:2tu:

Bruce

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see a shot from the back to see the width of those 375s.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THE SUN CAME OUT!!!:D Notice I fixed the flower ***;)

Man thanks for the comments guys. I cant seem to wipe the smile off my face and the sun coming out just made my day even better just wish I had the time to wash it:( but the wife has me doing too much crap today thats one down side to building a new home, the wife want to have ever womans "function" here:smirk:. Hope you enjoy the pics:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang