Finally...

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
...after 8 years of dreaming and lots of reading, I picked up a B/W GTS yesterday :headbang: .

I am still in an unbelievable state.

I moved from a Z06 to the STI when I moved to Chicago and now finally what I have been waiting for all along.

350 miles already and all I can say is AWESOME. The first gesture [closed fist in a up and down motion] I got was from a guy in a ****** :buttkick: . Lotsa looks. Lotsa :2tu: .

When I first got the Z06, I was anxious to find other vettes on the road so I could wave. My hands were tired soon :) . Am more anxious to see Vipers around when I'm in one :) .

I know this thread is worthless without pics, but the car is a little dirty after all the driving. I will post pics over the weekend.

OP
OP
my viper

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Big, I will be sending across my pics over the weekend for my avatar. Please process when you get a chance :)

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats...I've never had any regrets evolving from the Vettes...hmmmm

I think that kinda rhymes...

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. I bought one a week and a half ago from a forum member. I have wanted one since I was 17 when they came out. Finally took the plunge on a 1998 red GTS :)

You must be registered for see images

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Lee :2tu: Hope to learn some things from all the knowledge on this forum. Also plan on sending in my VCA money and hope to attend some events.

I sent someone the pic I posted above to try and use as an avatar also if it isn't too dark. I need to get some better ones.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow that red Viper is HOT! I owned one like that but man that one is way better looking. I am checking with the Bank today and the paper work will be in the mail ASAP. Thank you Michael and I will keep you posted.

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that red Viper is HOT! I owned one like that but man that one is way better looking. I am checking with the Bank today and the paper work will be in the mail ASAP. Thank you Michael and I will keep you posted.

Thanks John. It's all I can do not to drive it every waking minute :) . Also, kind of funny that now every where I go I am checking out the entrance and parking situation to see if it meets my standards for the Viper :D

EastTnMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!! I have had my '97 Blue/White for a year and 1 month...and it never fails to put a smile on my face every time I even look out into the garage at it. Even if it has the cover on it! :2tu:

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! I bought mine back in December and been having fun and meeting people from the VCA. Great people! Join the VCA and enjoy the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine