Finally...

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
...after 8 years of dreaming and lots of reading, I picked up a B/W GTS yesterday :headbang: .

I am still in an unbelievable state.

I moved from a Z06 to the STI when I moved to Chicago and now finally what I have been waiting for all along.

350 miles already and all I can say is AWESOME. The first gesture [closed fist in a up and down motion] I got was from a guy in a ****** :buttkick: . Lotsa looks. Lotsa :2tu: .

When I first got the Z06, I was anxious to find other vettes on the road so I could wave. My hands were tired soon :) . Am more anxious to see Vipers around when I'm in one :) .

I know this thread is worthless without pics, but the car is a little dirty after all the driving. I will post pics over the weekend.

OP
OP
my viper

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Big, I will be sending across my pics over the weekend for my avatar. Please process when you get a chance :)

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats...I've never had any regrets evolving from the Vettes...hmmmm

I think that kinda rhymes...

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. I bought one a week and a half ago from a forum member. I have wanted one since I was 17 when they came out. Finally took the plunge on a 1998 red GTS :)

You must be registered for see images

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Lee :2tu: Hope to learn some things from all the knowledge on this forum. Also plan on sending in my VCA money and hope to attend some events.

I sent someone the pic I posted above to try and use as an avatar also if it isn't too dark. I need to get some better ones.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow that red Viper is HOT! I owned one like that but man that one is way better looking. I am checking with the Bank today and the paper work will be in the mail ASAP. Thank you Michael and I will keep you posted.

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that red Viper is HOT! I owned one like that but man that one is way better looking. I am checking with the Bank today and the paper work will be in the mail ASAP. Thank you Michael and I will keep you posted.

Thanks John. It's all I can do not to drive it every waking minute :) . Also, kind of funny that now every where I go I am checking out the entrance and parking situation to see if it meets my standards for the Viper :D

EastTnMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!! I have had my '97 Blue/White for a year and 1 month...and it never fails to put a smile on my face every time I even look out into the garage at it. Even if it has the cover on it! :2tu:

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! I bought mine back in December and been having fun and meeting people from the VCA. Great people! Join the VCA and enjoy the party.