Find a VOI9 or wait for 2013?

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's been nearly a year since my VOI9 car was totalled, and it's time for another Viper. My problem is I absolutely love white with blue stripes, and the VPOI9 blue interior. Did any for the other late models have an interior in anything but black?

If the 2013 is going to available by June I could wait, but if it's going to be September I would not want to wait. I'm sure I can find a low milage 2006 VOI9 car pretty fast.

Should I just wait and see what 2013 brings?

David

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will have to wait for 2013 to get a 2013, so you should go for the VOI9. Big price difference between the two as well.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know in 08 you could get a blue and black interior like the voi car, as i had a blue coupe with it. i think you could get it in 09 too

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 08 has the blue/black interior. I love it!

You must be registered for see images attach

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off. apples and watermelons. I believe that this New Viper, is going to be $120-$130k range... A nice VOI9 is what??? Mid-$50's AT MOST? Your talking about one, being a down payment on another. Not even close.

That said, the VOI9 is one of the most eye catching Vipers Ive ever seen. It truly POPS going down the road, and looks INSANE... Buy the VOI... You never know what is around the corner anyway.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are several interior chioces, red/black, tan/black (all tan seats w/ no suede), light grey/black as well as the blue mentioed.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pulling the blue/black interior out of my 08 cpe starting Monday.

It will be available in a week or two if you find a car and need it....:dunno:

Good Luck

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2013 will not be available by June according to SRT at the national meeting. Ordering will open up in the fall and start shipping by the end of the year, hopefully.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off. apples and watermelons. I believe that this New Viper, is going to be $120-$130k range... A nice VOI9 is what??? Mid-$50's AT MOST? Your talking about one, being a down payment on another. Not even close.

That said, the VOI9 is one of the most eye catching Vipers Ive ever seen. It truly POPS going down the road, and looks INSANE... Buy the VOI... You never know what is around the corner anyway.

I love my VOI9, no way I would sell it for mid 50's.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI 9 - 5 Miles - No Time to Drive. Any Interest.....

Last edited:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the Voi 9 cars but the Gen5 is going to be sweet! And the pricing will not jump to the extent that all the chicken littles think it will.
But of course you will have to wait until late in the year. 5 mile VOI car? I'd buy it and buy the Gen V :headbang:

OP
OP
S

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One thosand thanks guys!! It sounds like the 2013 is a big maybe for the first of the year, if you can get one of the first ones out. The money doesn't matter (that much) even though the difference is huge. I'm also considering a snakeskin ACR which is around 100K or so. I really wish I had bought my old interior from the salvage yard that got my VOI9, but I didn't know another car with blue interior would be hard to find. I have about a week before some liquidated assets hit my bank account so I've some time to decide. The VOI9 is looking better and better, and for the price a few modifications may be in order, like twin turbos.