40 Corvettes and one Viper....No trophy :D
P7120004.JPG

Here it is !!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:
P7120001.JPG

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
40 Corvettes and one Viper....No trophy :D

:rolaugh: - - what did you expect? (i am laughing WITH YOU, not at you)

1. you are at a chevy dealership.

2. it looks like a mostly corvette/chevy show.

look at this way - picture only two contestants at a car show. one is your car, and the other is a beat-up, solied, old cardboard box with a smiley face on it that some kid poorly drew with a crayon. the judges are all chevy/corvette enthusiasts. the cardboard box will win first place everytime. it *****, but thats the way most car shows work.

:crazy2:

OP
OP
D

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure got lots of attention!!!!:2tu: And I didn't expect anything more:D

look at this way - picture only two contestants at a car show. one is your car, and the other is a beat-up, solied, old cardboard box with a smiley face on it that some kid poorly drew with a crayon. the judges are all chevy/corvette enthusiasts. the cardboard box will win first place everytime. it *****, but thats the way most car shows work.

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love vettes, but love vipers more. doesn't matter that you lost, it would of been great just to watch all the attraction your Viper got at that show.

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
and thats why you lost - OH, DO THEY HATE THAT! :lmao:

:headbang:
:2tu:My thoughts exactly Big-N...same thing happened to me at a "Vets and Vettes" car show. I won "American Muscle Mopar" category but didn't win overall. I definetly had the crowd walking around my car more than any other of the well over 100 various make vehicles present. That was enough for me!!! "I WIN!" :headbang:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am surprised they even let you enter it.

Did they have a class for the Viper? :nono: How could they give you a trophy. Maybe "Best is Show." :rolaugh:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This reminds me of when I was in a Corvette club in Charlotte NC. I had two C5 Vettes. I sold both and bought a Viper. I e-mailed the group to see when the next meet was. They told me that I could not come because I owned a Viper. I was like WHAT? Are you kiding me?? I said I really enjoyed everyone and could I just follow behind the pack when you cruised. The answer was no and they stopped replying to my e-mails!!

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score

been there, done that. the last car show we attended gave best MOPAR award to a *****. strange, indeed.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This reminds me of when I was in a Corvette club in Charlotte NC. I had two C5 Vettes. I sold both and bought a Viper. I e-mailed the group to see when the next meet was. They told me that I could not come because I owned a Viper. I was like WHAT? Are you kiding me?? I said I really enjoyed everyone and could I just follow behind the pack when you cruised. The answer was no and they stopped replying to my e-mails!!

Keep that in mind when you sell the Viper and wanna hang out with us again :lmao::D :rolaugh::eater:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Times are a changin' I got 2nd at the Laker's round up this year. I deserved 1st, but there was a lot of ricers and kids - the Video game generation. That meant that the participants vote for first went to a Chrysler 300 with a hald dozen game boys, lol. Although it was a stock driveline, at least it had a painted plastic engine cover, mags and Lambo doors.

Some weird people like cars just to carry their gameboxes. The gameboxes have Vipers as play cars.

Not everyone likes performance. At a Mopar show I lost to a 70 Superbird. His car had a 440magnum (375hp) while I lost with my 1000hp 200+mph Viper.

Ted

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at a show with the Viper and a friend of mine had his Ford GT. We wound up parked in a line of about 30 to 35 Vette's. The crowds around the Viper and GT were large all the time as compared to the Vette's. "Seen one Vette you seen them all".

Gen1 Viper...birth of a Legend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte