Fins on the underneath back of the car

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Join the VCA 05Z51

It cost less that 28 CENTS per day!

Then maybe we'll be more inclined to forgive stupid questions!

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the individuals who answered with "real" advice thank you. I'll try to limit the stupid questions in the future.
Hey we all learn something new everyday. While I didn't think it was a stupid question, don't hesitate to ask more questions. This is a great forum. Enjoy your ride.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah I am sure he is eager to ask questions now. What many don't understand is that questions like these are great for the archives for prosepctive owners.

Some of the replies on this thread are pathetic. I thought the kids went over to the Alley?

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ravenfan, take it easy. Us "kids" are only joking.

OP
OP
T

tomg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I changed my username (since I will no longer be buying the new C6) and registered on the board as an owner.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I changed my username (since I will no longer be buying the new C6) and registered on the board as an owner.

-------------------------------------------------

:2tu:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome aboard! Now if I remember correctly you were the one that was worried about fitting in the car due to your height. Did you get that resolved and/or order the seat lowering kit? Let us know, and congrats on the new ride - fins and all! :2tu:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
TomQ,

Welcome!

We're not a tough crowd.... I think most just assume that you've had the ten years of "Viper overexposure" that we've all had .... and LOVE it!

EVERYTHING on a Viper is there for a purpose! All generations of Vipers have offered "out of the crate" track ready supercars... that happen to be street legal.

By the way, there's a number of books that are available that document the history, and the engineering magic of our Snakes.

One very important for an SRT-10 owner should still be available through JR Thompson (Viper HQ) at 800-998-1110. It has the complete history of the SRT-10.

Another great book, that leads up to and includes a bit about the SRT-10 is by Daniel Carney.

Here's our Amazon link: http://www.viperclub.org/bookstore/bookstore.asp

Enjoy! And don't touch a think on that baby until you've gotten a bit more experience as to the why's of our machines.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY...a few minutes to post pics!

3104Picture_004-med.jpg

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
FINALLY...a few minutes to post pics!

3104Picture_004-med.jpg

I thought that you forgot :( .

But it was worth the wait :2tu:

That realy looks good how was it done?

Thanks for you time.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just plain white paint. Funny how almost no one noticed them before I did this, then within a day or two everyone was asking about them. It's subtle during the day, but looks great at night. I followed my car home one evening and the headlights of the car I was in made them very visible compared to the plain flat-black finish from the factory.

OP
OP
T

tomg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep was able to fit in there just fine. Seat has broken in some and I removed the dead pedal and the fit is okay. I probabaly will not install the lowering kit now.

Thanks for the book links Joe.