"FIRST and LAST"

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys..Ive been a viper owner for the past two years but before then I was a camaro/vette guy.

Well back in 2004 I bought a new 04 C5 and thought it was amazing in everyway compared to my camaro. That was until I decided to take a lil trip from my home stead of Hawaii to visit some family back were I grew up in Virginia...

While there I saw it. The car that made me forget all about my C5 and it's "huge" V8...It was a red 2003 SRT10 Viper that was just sitting on a dodge lot calling my name. I thought it was so beautiful that I actually went and picked up my wife and parents and drove them to the dealership to get a look at it. We all wealked around checking it out and from that moment I knew what my next car would be.

But unfortunetly I couldnt sell the C5 to save my life and ended up trading it in on an 99 RT10 that needed a paint job and so fourth. But once the car was painted..WOW!!!! What a beauty. Unfortunetly the RT10 was wrecked 6 months ago and then I replaced it with a red 2003 SRT10 just like the one I fell in love with a few years ago.

So just last week I went again to visit my family in Virginia. Me and my Dad went out and he asked me whati wanted to do. With a lil glimmer in my eye I told him Id like to go back to that dealership were I first saw the Viper. We went ...But there were no Vipers for sale. We then hit all the dealerships in the town of Charlottesville virginia...NONTHING. Actually people seemed pretty surprised when you told them you were at there huge vette/BMW/porshe dealership asking about Vipers. It seemed almost as if it were on the scale of a Lamborgini in there responses.

We gave up our search and decided to go check out some pet stores ( Im a huge reptile fan, but most reptiles are illegal in hawaii) and I held a few differant snakes and a bearded lizard. And then we headed out side to go see a movie. As soon as we stepped out side my mouth dropped. There not more than 50 feet from our truck was a red Viper!!!!! It was the most beautiful example of a red gen 1 I had ever seen. We went over and did a walk around to see a license plate saying " JUST FUN "...We couldnt beleave it and laughed hysterically over the odds of this happenning..

Well the first time Home I found my Viper...And this time it found me...What a Day

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I almost get that feeling each time I look at my Viper. Although I admit looking at it does does make me want to drive it each time. That's why I hide it in the Winter garage 'till spring.

Glad you're 'converted' and having such a good time with your Dodge.

Ted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather