Fr.Viper in Florida

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested...I live in Palm Coast, which is about 1.5 hours south. When is it? Send me a pm with details and/or email me.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go...but can't get away that quick.

FrViper, I have a whole bunch of pictures on a disk that I will be getting to phil before too long from when you met up with us in Cedar Park.

Thanks again for the stories...and where can we get a book of all the cross reference/used parts for these great cars you put together? ;)

Ryan

OP
OP
F

FrViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no specific time to 'get together' in Florida, just thought it would be of some interest. Amelia Island Concours (NE Florida)is the weekend of March 10 and the show is March 11. Lots of excellent cars and lovely location. March 10 in the afternoon would be good if anyone is near Amelia Island? Otherwise a Viper get together on or near Amelia Island sometime in March? Fr.Viper

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fr. Viper (Roy), if you are going to be planning a get together down this way, please let us know when. I met you a few years ago at Brown Motors in Petosky, MI, and would really want to know when you would be down here in our area of Florida (We moved here a little over a year ago from Michigan). Ocala is about 2 1/2 hours drive from Amelia Island or so, so it's not as far away as Hastings, MI is from Petosky. Will you be down here for sure next weekend? (The Beach Boys will be here in Ocala at Silver Springs next Saturday, the 10th of March for a show, wouldn't it be cool to have Vipers there at the park with them? It's probably too late to arrange something like that, and the timing doesn't seem to agree with your schedule) Any other time in March on the weekends would be great for us as well. Please keep us posted.

Wolf Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I see you at about 5 pm on Anna Maria Island?
I was driving the yellow srt 10 going north on the island
wolf

OP
OP
F

FrViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday afternoon, March10, might work. If there are one or two Vipers probably can find a spot near the Ritz Carlton Hotel on Amelia Island. If more cars than that probably have to meet at the Island airport due to congestion? There is a car auction going on in the afternoon at the Hotel. Mercedes is the sponsor of the show. Cell phone is 231-420-5407 if in the area. RoyS

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot,
If it is this Saturday, I don't think we will be able to make it! But don't let that stop you guys from meeting with FR. Viper, he is something to listen to, and a great guy to meet with. He has so much inside information on the concept and development of the Viper, that you will learn things about the car that you never heard before. If you can shake loose to meet him, it will be worth your efforts. So far, the weather looks good for you too.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy , I mailed your slider window handle today...............
It was great talking to you and your storied insight was priceless...........

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fr. Viper (Roy Sjoberg)fans:

PartsRack is honored that Roy has donated a small number of autographed Viper concept poster-art to be sold for 100% donation back the the VCA. (Roy's wish.)

If you go to our website, and put the word poster in the search box, it will take you to the ONLY poster order form on our site. Speedster-Concept (white Viper) art, autographed by Roy. 100% of proceeds to be returned to VCA.

Thanks Roy! Your generousity is exceeded only by your Viper knowledge.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get me a picture of the poster and I'll gladly try to set aside some funds for it.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a very good picture, but is this the poster? Location and proximity to the good Father does have it's advantages.

IMG_2434.JPG

Steve

Reaction score
Roy,

Time for you to visit your friends and fans on the other coast. Remember Viperfest in 96?

The Nor Cal VCA has its club meeting the first Tuesday of the month. Maurice runs a great meeting but you would put it over the top. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang