Front Tow Ring/Hook

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy one of these or have Auto Cad Dwg on one i can laser cut out and poder coat?

OP
OP
P

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK i looked but no pics.... does anyone have a pic of the Jon B one. Or which ones fit and look the best

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would water jet, versus laser cut. When walking around the car it's easy to bump into the hook with your legs. A laser cut piece could be pretty sharp. Water Jet should provide a smoother surface. Either way, you might want to consider a layer of protection over the hook, to prevent legs from getting nicked up.

OP
OP
P

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Once laser cut i would buff the edges and have power coated to make look nice. I have seen some on ACR that are flat with round hole and seem to be painted... that is what im after

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As info...I've researched the hell out of GEN II tow hooks (front and back). I'm not an expert in the SRT 10 front fascia area, but I don't think the tow hooks for these two generations are compatible. Make sure that you get the design for or purchase one that actually fits your viper. :):)

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was designed by Mark at IPSCO. Here are some pictures from his site that shows how it connects...

This Tow Hook kit is made from 6061-T6 Aluminum, and weighs only 2 LBS. Its design is stronger and distributes the load over a greater area unlike other steel versions on the market. The complete kit installs in less than 30 minutes, and when needed the Tow Ring can then be installed or removed in less than 2 minutes, so you don't run into it when walking around the front of the car.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96