fuses in trunk of rt10

motomike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know what I find real annoying are the fuses they use in the Viper for the fuel pump and amplifier located in the trunk of the RT10. They are unlike the common automotive blade fuses so I am having a hard time getting a few spares. Why couldn't DC be half normal? So I can't wait to find out how much they cost considering they are 'Viper' fuses.

I think I'll just jury rig a conventional blade fuse to the OEM fuse housing.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which fuses in the trunk? There are fuses in the AMP and a fuel pump relay in the rear right. I had my fuel pump relay blow a few weeks back, so I know. Do get a relay though.

OP
OP
M

motomike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the left side of the trunk, just to the left of where the amplifier is mounted there's a rectanglar black box 2" x 5" tall with a relay and two fuses in it. The atypical fuses are pink plastic squares next to each other. The left one is for the power lead to the amplifier and the right one is for the fuel pump.

There's a cover that fits over the face of the black box and inside the cover depicts what's in the box.

YellowSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I USED TINFOIL AND TOOTH PICKS FOR THE ELECTROMAGNETIC CONDUCTIVITY. WORKS LIKE A CHARM, UNLESS I HIT A BUMP.