Godchild and Viper

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the Viper for a 30 mile ride, So I decided to stop in and see my Sister,and family. My godchild comes up to me and says ya know uncle Joe Im gonna be 16 next month, maybe ya could let me drive the viper. I said I dont think so but nice try.. Mike says well I drove more expensive cars then that, Yea I said but not faster. Yea he says you got a point there, So I take him for a ride in the car. I get on it a litte bit for em, he was like shocked with the torque. We get back to the house he says DAD that car is awsome. Naw his dad goes your uncle Joe,s other cars were nicer NOWAY MIKE SAYS DAD YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THAT CAR IS FASTTTTTTTTTT.... and nice.:drive:

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My godson is two. I go over to the house with the viper and he likes to press the start button, when the car starts, I rev it, he laughs for a while, then I turn the car off and he starts it again. He thinks it's pretty damn funny. He also likes to yell TRUCK at the top of his lungs everytime he sees one, but being as he is two it comes out as the F-word, which I love and think is hysterical. So we crack each other up and get along pretty well.