Got my Viper last weekend!!!

KHitman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I’ve had my Viper for a couple days now and I have to say that it is the best car I have ever owned. What a road trip. Drove it 750 miles the first day from Fresno to Portland. Thanks to Marv at Dodgevipersforsale.com for coming through with an awesome car for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Viper. I am definitely a happy customer.

Thanks to JonB from Partsrack and Tony for having a Viper Orientation session where I could get my car up on a lift and really check her over good. Also, thanks to Ken for coming by and taking my car around the block for a final seal of approval. I had only ridden in a Viper once before this and it doesn’t compare to driving one. What an awesome feeling to have that power right at your disposal whenever you want it.

Here’s a couple pics (if I posted them correctly)
:)

9975Viper_001-med.jpg

9975Viper_013-med.jpg

9975Viper_014-med.jpg

9975Viper_016-med.jpg

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the family, you did gooood!!! I agree with all above, RED is FASTEST!!!! Just take your time in getting to know the snake before you squeeze it's tail, they do bite and quickly. Enjoy :2tu:

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

I bought mine this past Sept from Marv & Nathan Rose. I had it shipped to Alabama and LOVE the car. They were great people to deal with and very honest! I am glad you had the same experience as I.

Good luck with the car... and I think Sapphire Blue is faster! LOL:)

HotRodHarry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really sweet Viper!!! Black and Silver is alittle faster than Sapphire :) Again..she is beautiful! Enjoy!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the 01!

Red is.........RED!

"Join the VCA, it costs less than 28 CENTS per day"

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not to be the bearer of bad news to you but am i the only one that notices the god aweful allignment of your hood to the bumper, or visa versa. i know mine is not like that. i thought it may just be the photos angle but 2 seperate shots show it off the same place? good luck on the new ride you will love it.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to be the bearer of bad news to you but am i the only one that notices the god aweful allignment of your hood to the bumper, or visa versa.

Nothing to worry about. You can adjust the hood latching bolts and the rubber hood bumpers to even it out. I've done it with mine and got the gap perfect with just a little time and effort.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to be the bearer of bad news to you but am i the only one that notices the god aweful allignment of your hood to the bumper, or visa versa. i know mine is not like that. i thought it may just be the photos angle but 2 seperate shots show it off the same place? good luck on the new ride you will love it.
Don't be panicing the new guy! It's just the pics, probably the way the sun reflects off it on the one side (or one side didn't get latched). The hood aligned fine to the front facia when I looked at it (within Viper tolerances at least... :D ).

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The hood aligned fine to the front facia when I looked at it (within Viper tolerances at least... :D ).

Agreed on all points. I think he may have taken a photo with the hood improperly closed, DESPITE the VCA seminar. The in-person alignment is FINE.

Funny Story: 3 newbees showed up....the guy who had his car the longest, 3 weeks, did NOT know he had adjustable pedals, or a tilt steering wheel, or 4 of 5 cargo pockets. He sure left the seminar HAPPY !

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Funny Story: 3 newbees showed up....the guy who had his car the longest, 3 weeks, did NOT know he had adjustable pedals, or a tilt steering wheel, or 4 of 5 cargo pockets. He sure left the seminar HAPPY !

Boy, that must have been hysterical.. telling him where all five of those cargo pockets were... And when you told him, how did you describe it to him? :eek: LOL

Santo
Three Week owner with no manual yet...