Got the "speaker in the hood" question today!

KHitman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got the \"speaker in the hood\" question today!

I was at the gas station and a guy comes up and asks why there are speakers in the hood. I told him the sound waves wrap into the cockpit once the car hits Mach 1 (got that from the forum here). He said, "Hmmmm... Interesting". Then turned around and walked back to his car. The guy pumping the gas was cracking up. :headbang:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Got the

Ya know if someone bought a cheap speaker and actually installed one on top of the heater intake to play out the hood vent, itd be pretty original. Dumb as hell, but original lol. Ok, I've officially got wayyyy too much time on my hands

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ya know if someone bought a cheap speaker and actually installed one on top of the heater intake to play out the hood vent, itd be pretty original. Dumb as hell, but original lol. Ok, I've officially got wayyyy too much time on my hands

HA! I had actually toyed with the idea of installing some small marine speakers in there just to mess with people. Much easier than having to explain what they are.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You should do that to your car. It would give the ******* skanks something to listen to.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

HA! I had actually toyed with the idea of installing some small marine speakers in there just to mess with people. Much easier than having to explain what they are.
They do have a purpose. Does anyone know what that is?!? LMAO

OP
OP
K

KHitman

Viper Owner
Reaction score

IEATVETS - I've only had the car for a week, so I have to drive it. It's been raining, but I just can't let that beauty sit in the garage. Plus I get a chance to get used to how easy the wheels spin in the rain... :2tu:

KC

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I like what you said. I have been asked the same thing. "Is that a speaker?" lo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc