Graffiti Artist strikes at VOI8! Hood Wasted!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like an upside-down butt.

Now that's funny.....

The heart was one of the first things put on the hood Wednesday. It was nearly invisible once all the sigs were added.... then they came back and made it VERY visible agian. That was uncalled for. This is the first VOI I recall a hood that had something like this happen to it. Sigs and Forum like "handles" where the extent.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's just the underlying sense of entitlement that someone must have to think that they should 1) have a much bigger display than anyone else and 2) are callous enough to write OVER the others. it woulud have been bad enough if they had done this on an almost BLANK hood, but to obliterate others signatures to feature you own, well....

Bingo! I say out with their name and a public flogging is in order.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And about the alcohol thing - I've always said that alcohol doesn't really change you - it just amplifies your personality. It may have just given them the balls to do what they felt entitled to - and that's what I have a problem with.

That sounds good on paper, but not true for many in reality. Don't get me wrong, just because you're overly intoxicated does not make you 'not liable' for your actions. You were the one that decided to, 'overindulge'. But I know folks that have done things while intoxicated that do not fit there character in any way. I agree with you if your talking "buzzed", as I feel you are still in control at that point (just have less inhabitions). On the other hand, when people are "butt freak'in wasted", they are unpredictable.

I will say this: If they made the heart and totally marked threw (essentially erased) other peoples signatures, yes, that is very rude. Still not worthy of public humilation, though (IMO). Maybe I'm just a softie.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out with their name? Out with their name? Is there any doubt to the secrecy? THEY SIGHNED THE HOOD! What with someone elses name? What is the secret? They already outed themselves.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Mmmmmmmm, now there's a nice looking hood! Lots of um, uh, contrast......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21