Great Hennessey Laugh

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know. Sounds like a great deal! I would just send him the money!
laugh.gif

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I know there has been a ton of negative stuff about John Hennessey and his practices. For those of you who don't know I was ripped off by HMS. I was sent used parts, my heads came back in such bad shape that they had to be redone by a local race shop and I was sent a stock cam in a high performance cam's box. The whole ordeal took up a huge portion of my time, but after over a year American Express returned my almost $6,000 which was taken from me. Throughout that whole experience, John and I had some heated words and it is well documented how I feel about him and his business practices. So what happens today? I get an email in response to one of my posts about how to post a picture on line. Here is the email and responses. Please chuckle when you read, as I am still laughing.
From John:
"try going to andale.com

i think they have a photo hosting service. i use aol to upload pics but it is a total pain.

john"
From Me:
"John,
Please do not email me. I will take help from others but definitely not you! I find it unbelievable that after the sh*t I went through with you, you have the nerve to talk to me. If you are trying to make up for what did, send me $20,000. I believe that was what my time was worth for all the trouble you put me through. Believe me, if you do that I will tell everyone that you are turning things around.

Marc"
From John:
"MARC, SORRY DID NOT MEAN TO BOTHER YOU AT ALL.

I WOULD BE WILLING TO GIVE YOU A VERY GOOD DEAL ON A TWIN TURBO SYSTEM FOR YOUR VIPER IF YOU HAD ANY INTEREST AT ALL. ATTACHED IS A DYNO SHEET FROM OUR FIRST PRODUCTION VENOM TWIN TURBO. ON A TOTALLY STOCK MOTOR IT MADE 693 RW HP AND 716 RW LB-FT. THE CAR RAN 11.3 @ 135.5 AT BOWLING GREEN ON STOCK TIRES WILL FULL AIR PRESSURE AND NO BURNOUT.

ANYWAY, I WONT EMAIL YOU AGAIN AS PER YOUR REQUEST. IF YOU DO HAVE AN INTEREST IN THE INCREDIBLE POWER AND DRIVEABILITY OF OUR TT SYSTEM, I WOULD BE WILLING TO MAKE YOU AN INCREDIBLE DEAL. BALLS IN YOUR COURT, HAVE A NICE WEEKEND,

JOHN"
From Me:
*Not if my life depended on it. LEAVE ME ALONE SC*MBAG!"

I added the stars in the cursewords so as not to offend the online viewers. My take on the whole thing is that he is just clueless. How could he possibly...well, you know! The only bummer about sharing this with you all is that one of his emails acts as an advertisement. He can no longer post on this site, but it looks like he reads it daily. If anyone thinks the car sounds good, do a search on Hennessey before you pick up the phone!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marc,

Are you having trouble posting pics still? If so, send me a PM, it's really simple now that Tony's imput the new format. There's no need to host your pics on the web anymore like before.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BobK898:
As I said before, the guy must have some set of stones.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA HA HA

BTW, anyone know if he was he at VOI ??

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelP:

HA HA HA

BTW, anyone know if he was he at VOI ??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, he was at VOI.

randall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this reminds me of a not so good looking dude that i asked how come he gets to f##k so many chicks and his reply was "all i do is ask!"

GO 4LO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received that exact same email a few weeks ago. Is it really from him? I assumed it was someone pretending to be him. ???
Chris

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Have him do the Mod first and when she dynos at the promised HP then pay. If he's looking to make amends I think that is a reasonable compromise...

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randall,
Heads, cam, intake, exhaust and gears. I haven't done anything yet in regards to a supercharger. I'm weighing all my options in regards to what kit and what pistons to go with.