great open house today at heffners performance

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
went down to heffners performance today to pick up my snake.there were alot of great people and awsum cars there to enjoy.it was a open house and jason was answering questions and dynoing cars.
my hats off to jason and his crew.they are the only people that will ever work on my vipers period.they fit me in there hectic schedule and fixed my car rite!and very reasonably priced.
his facility is very nice with an in house dyno.i saw a black acr and a yellow rt run on the dyno.i was able to get underneath one of jason heffners twin turbo vipers and you can really see all the work that is involved.the turbos look awsum underneath.
there was a black srt ram in the lot that was neet.i really liked the silver rt with the scoop in the hard top.very nice car there.
well i just wanted to share my short time that i spent at heffners performane today,was any one else there?i was chasing a blue gts on the highway i was one car behind when some **** on the phone was going slow and wouldnt let me get by.the blue gts got off the exit and i went on 195.
happy vipering all and as a heads up my 7k mile 96 gts blue and white clean gts coupe is for sale and is heading to ebay but i would love a forum member to get it.nice clean gts around 49500

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, the weather was perfect and the turnout was good. There were a lot of SRT-10s there and the one that really sticks out in my mind was that white Mamba.

It's always good to see so many Vipers in one place and to put faces to the names.

flying dutchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep that black srt ram would be mine as would be the black gts, ill be on a plane tomorrow to be there when these car's get loaded for shipment...ill be there alllll week to play around,
Gary you up for dinner, or are you to busy??????

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was very impressed with Jason's shop and his crew. The twin turbo setup is awesome. :eek: I can't believe how much work in fabrication goes into that setup.
It was nice to meet some of the VA/MD/Del Viper owners. Lots of nice vipers and people. Jason went out of his way to get all the cars dynoed and to show us some of his work and answer alot of technical questions.

Thanks Jason and VA/MD VCA! :headbang:

Now that I have a stock Dyno run it's time to save my pennies for that TT :2tu:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep that black srt ram would be mine as would be the black gts, ill be on a plane tomorrow to be there when these car's get loaded for shipment...ill be there alllll week to play around,
Gary you up for diner, or are you to busy??????

Sounds good Frank! My treat!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi