Great Picture of Bright Blue

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up my Light blue car over the weekend. THANKS JOHN GASMAN FOR GIVING ME A DEAL I COULDN'T PASS UP. The problem is I showed it to my wife the night she got home. Oh yeh I have bought three Vipers, every time she was out of town. The best part is she loves this one the most. Here's the problem, I showed it to her on Monday night, then I left town on Tuesday morning. My mistake was leaving the keys at home with her. She never drove my 03 SRT-10, It's Wednesday night and she has already put close to 100 miles on it in 48 hours. What have I done?

Steve,

Is this an ACR?

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just picked up my Light blue car over the weekend. THANKS JOHN GASMAN FOR GIVING ME A DEAL I COULDN'T PASS UP. The problem is I showed it to my wife the night she got home. Oh yeh I have bought three Vipers, every time she was out of town. The best part is she loves this one the most. Here's the problem, I showed it to her on Monday night, then I left town on Tuesday morning. My mistake was leaving the keys at home with her. She never drove my 03 SRT-10, It's Wednesday night and she has already put close to 100 miles on it in 48 hours. What have I done?

any pics?

Bat

Revtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont like that color AT ALL. Yuck!

Flash

Couldn't agree more. The GTS blue is nice, but the light blue is just too light. I am more partial to the Venom red, or that graphite they offer on the ACR. That color is just amazing.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the light blue with black stripes looks bad.
Blue_Viper_3.jpg

Blue_Viper2.jpg

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That car would look great with a set of dark centered wheels with a polished/chrome lip and lowered down a bit:D:D