Greetings from Iraq

Reaction score
Gunnery Sergeant Jose (Jesse) Barajas, SoCal Region Viper Club member, finds time to enjoy his Viper Magazine :cool:

Iraq.JPG

Take Care Jesse!

Hope you can get home soon to your wife Sandra, your kids Deanna and Jesse, and of course your '97 Blue/White Viper GTS (license plate: Meduzza). We miss you at our events.

:usa:

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll Be seeing him or others just like him come Nov 2004.

This will be my fourth trip since Gulf I. I hope to be getting my copies of the mag before I leave. Thankfully the weather here in Wisconsin will be cold enough so that my 04 SRT will be put to bed for the winter by the time that I leave.

MSgt. Steve Anders USAF

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"SEMPER FI"

Great job the Marines are doing over there!! My prayers go out to all service men over there! Keep kicking A$$ and get home safely!

USMC (89-93)

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you!
and the same to all the others putting their lives
in danger so mine isn't.

It was never in WMD danger from Iraq but thanks to Bush it now is. It's ironic when we put our troops in harm's way and call it "supporting our troops". It's ironic when we shut down Sadr's newspaper and claim a return to democracy. It's ironic when we avenge the horrific death of 4 civilian contractors by killing over 250 children, women and old men. It's ironic that we voted for this president who is responsible for 704 American military casualties to date.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/casualties/

And yes, sincere thanks to our forces who have no choice but to follow orders from our misguided leadership. Sorry but I had to vent.

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with you on this one AviP. Thx to all the troops, but we shouldn't have to be there in the first place.

Eat Bush, Smoke Bush, F*ck Bush
Just don't vote for it :laugh:

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Fellows: Can we please leave this as an upbeat General Viper related post?

Do you understand that Jesse not only looks forward to his Viper Magazine, but also surfs this board frequently?

Please take this over to the Snake Pit, or better yet - Stop.

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg, there were no personal bashes at all to him. I don't know where you're pulling this from. There's always two sides to everything. We all said that we support the troops, but that i don't support that idiot running the show.
Nothin personal to jesse at all, i know he doesn't havea choice about being over there.

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
God Bless and sincere Thanks for your service to the cause of freedom, the cause of counter terror and to the security of our country. :usa:

Paul Roberts
U-2 Pilot (Ret)

MannyG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got my family's blessing and support. WMD or not, Saddam was a brutal killer of innocents, thanks to all of you, he's gone. That's good enough. You are working for a great cause, and eliminated a nasty threat to humanity. We all love you, come home safe.

Mannyg
LtCol Retired
US Army

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to everybody that has gone to fight for our country for whatever reason, makes it possible for me to even type this thanks!!!!!!!!

p.s. to the 2 idiots that turned this thread political.....
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turned this thread political?
*** are you talking about?
Just cause we don't agree with the pres. doesn't mean were idiots. Shows how ignorant you really are.

Like i said, wish i was a sheep like you. Must be nice to live your life in ignorance.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turned this thread political?
*** are you talking about?
Just cause we don't agree with the pres. doesn't mean were idiots. Shows how ignorant you really are.

Like i said, wish i was a sheep like you. Must be nice to live your life in ignorance.

*******, go piss off. You did make it political, and that is not what this thread is about. Who the *** are you?!!

God speed Jesse, watch out for the soldiers over there! :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Jesse97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey gang, I was finally able to log on. First of all, let me thank all of you who have written. It is great to know that we have so much support from members all over the US. And for those who disagree, well I'm sorry, everyone has their own opinion and that's what makes America great, but just so you know. I am a Reserve, I got orders Feb 2003, did my required year and VOLUNTEERED to come out to Iraq. I love my country so much that I am willing to leave my wife, kids, Viper and risk my life for the USA. ARE YOU? Freedom of speach did not come free. :usa:

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Jesse!

Great to hear from you man. I totally agree with you that freedom comes with a price, many times paid with blood. You don't need to appologize for anyones opinion. We'll give you that respect of freedom of speech as equal as we give them theirs. Hope you and all the troops out there are doing alright. Keep in touch with us and let us know hows things going.

:2tu:

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first post, so I'll start off by saying hey, glad to be here!

You must be registered for see images

Gunny Barajas, I wish you luck in the Sandbox. I spent a total of 7 months throughout Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Iraq. I crossed the Iraqi border the second day of the war and followed the main effort all the way up to Baghdad. I continually saw native Iraqis wave, say hello, and say thanks for being there. Saddam Hussein was a tyrant and EVENTUALLY would have produced WMDs with the hope of striking the U.S. with them. While the loss of life all around is unfortunate, it was/is a necessary evil. I don't know if I'll have to return to the Middle East, but if I do, I'll do so knowing that my presence there does make a difference.

Just my $.02.

Semper Fi Devil Dog!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21